Looking for English tutor for children

Hi,

I am looking for an English as a Second Language tutor who can teach children in the home. Kindly let me know if you have recommendations.

Regards,

LR

Hi LR,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You might want to browse through the Language classes in Nairobi section. Actually some teachers have posted their ad there and this might help you.

In case that you do not find what you are looking for , you an also raise your chances by posting an ad in the same section.
Bear in mind, that posting ads is totally free on Expat.com :D

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello
My name is Ange and English is my second language after French I can teach your children .Thank you

hi am lucy and english is my second language ican teach your children

Hi
I have a eight yr old gal n lives  in 6th parlands. How much wil u charge for bth the language classes .

Hi,
My wife is moving in by end of June to Nairobi. She is a Civil engineer and MBA finance. She has good command over english language. She is looking for some part time options to spend time. We will be living just beside west gate and hence will be easy for drop off and pick up. Let me know if this suits you.

idont understand what you mean by 6th parlands.and bth languages,English and?

Hi, I would love to take the challenge.

Priscilla wrote:

Hi LR,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You might want to browse through the Language classes in Nairobi section. Actually some teachers have posted their ad there and this might help you.

In case that you do not find what you are looking for , you an also raise your chances by posting an ad in the same section.
Bear in mind, that posting ads is totally free on Expat.com :D

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello everyone,

Kindly refer to the above quoted post and adhere.

Please note that the forum is not a means to job hunt, it's meant to share expat experiences on.

Regards,
Gavind.

[topic closed]

Closed