Passport details

Dear all

I am mohanraj from Chennai city, India. I am moving from Chennai to Muscat, Oman, on August and 3 month later  i am going to take my family to there . First of all i want to know the passport details

1. In my passport my wife name was not included - it is required or not

2. i already sent my passport for visa process as single passport only - it's OK

3. in my wife's passport my name is added - its enough to take her

4. my child has 6 month old she needs any passport

Please reply.

Regards

Mohanraj.

I can only answer your last question and that is that your child needs her own passport.

Yes you will get family visa after 6 month also need both of name in ech other passprot also need baby passport without that you will not get family visa ...

Your first three questions are extremely irrelevant and I personally feel reluctant to answer.

For the last question, the answer is "YES",  your child needs a passport (or an endorsement) to travel along with you.

Hi Mohanrajjasu,

Find below my comments against your queries :

1. In my passport my wife name was not included - it is required or not - No, it is not required. As long as you have a proper and official marriage certificate that would suffice.

2. i already sent my passport for visa process as single passport only - it's OK - It is alright.

3. in my wife's passport my name is added - its enough to take her - No. It is not enough. Read my first comment for details.

4. my child has 6 month old she needs any passport - Yes. A valid passport is absolutely essential to travel overseas.

Hi Mohanraj
Get your Marriage certificate & child's Birth certificate attested by Oman Embassy before you leave India.  :cheers: