Teacher/journalist seek job in Uganda to help make a difference

I am a qualified and experienced sport and language teacher (English) as well as communication lecturer and journalist seeking an opportunity in Uganda to use my skills in order to help make a difference with upliftment courses/teaching and nature conservation. Can also help with research/marketing and establishing workshops.

My passion is nature and the outdoors - especially the unique, pristine and diverse species of Africa and I believe my skills and experience can be used positively to help make a difference in both education and conservation fields.

If anybody knows of an organisation/contact person whom I can approach, I will truly appreciate it!
Thank you!

hi,tanzana! are you in ugnada now? i'm looking for part time english teacher to improve my oral english.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hi Samuel, unfortunately I'm still in South Africa! Will arrive with a Big Bang in Uganda if/when it happens . . .   :D Not so easy to find employment in Uganda . . .

Take care,
Elsa

Hi, Elsa. got it. Thanks for your instant response. Hope you are fine...

Jip, thanks Samuel - waiting for a miracle . . . due SOON now! I don't rely on them (those miracles), I totally DEPEND on them!  :gloria

Hi dear can be your part time English Teacher please

Hey. I have a project that you would be perfect for. But it would be unpaid. Thus is the same for me. I am going to uganda for a few months starting in october. To small community that has literally just built a school. I will volunteer as an english teacher and also help them cultivate land and make a sustainable environment for living and growing food. I am hoping to film it in amateur documentary format to show hoe much difference one person can make. Its not through an organisation. I have a personal relationship with one of the community members having met him when my summer camp raised money for him. It will literally just be me and them. They have graciously offered to share their food and accomadation with. It will be an authentic and life changing experience for all. Your skills align perfectly. Not everyone will work for free though. If you will, please contact me. We would make a huge difference believe me

Try Jobs and Placements page on facebook.

Hi i love your skill set and we need your assistance on a project perfect for you just any time you could spare a week but its as volenteer for uk charity online we are a small good team online and im the  manager short of your skill set and would love to pick your brains if your up for brainstorming im your guy im volunteering ill give you free reign as a ghost righter to a great extent i may  pay something also in the future also to help you do whats needed
Michael