Anyone interested in hanging out sometime and show me around?

Hello (: ,

My name is Salem. I am an Arab American living in America my whole life. I am here in Amman Jordan for two months for business and family. I am also looking to have fun, such as going out to clubs, discos, cars, lounges, meeting new people, and looking for fun! I feel like Amman is boring. I have a house in Khalda and am looking for some ladies and gentlemen to go out with. Anyone interested in hanging out sometime and show me around?

Thanks,
Salem

I am citizen . I live in jordan years ago .. I attended here to find someone whom I can learn him Arabic and he teaches me English

I am interested in doing so. My English is very good and I would love for my Arabic to become stronger!

Hello to you both, Salem and abeer.qasem  :)

Welcome to Expat.com!

Note that i created a new thread from your post on the Amman forum. It will be better for interactions with the other members of this forum.

@ abeer.qasem, can you please introduce yourself and maybe share your interests with us?

Best of luck,
Bhavna  ;)

hey Salem,

how are you ? hope you're doing well

First of all, welcome to Jordan, my friend (Osama) lives in Khalda and he is interested in hanging out with Americans and improve his English and hi is willing to show you our awesome country, hi is a nice guy he is 20 years old.

If you're interested please text me in order to introduce you to each other

Cheers
Mohammed