Moving to kenya on part time!

I would like to meet new freinds in kenya, im moving there on part time from Sweden.

I plan to settle down in Nairobi or mombasa! feel free to contact me.

Välkommen till Kenya! hittade några vänner? :D

@almasi2012 - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Welcome to Nairobi......Contact me if you wanna a show round and also link up with the Swedish people i know..

Hi Pezon,

My name is Robert and work in Nairobi. I'd be interested to be your friend. Dont hesitate to contact me. 0724988735. [email protected]

Regards,

Robert

I'm a nigerian, coming to nairobi ...I need frnds to haangout wit nd work a little...I need ur assistaance you can contact me on 2348038016925 juz bip me I'll surely calll bak

Hi Pezon,

Thats great. Kenya is very beautiful  and even much better after we had our peaceful elections. You are most welcome. I can be of help in terms of places to stay, I have nicely and tastefully furnished apartments and houses. let me know if you will be interested. KARIBU!!

Regards,

Robert

HI ,So you be careful , the  people of Kenya, not trust foreigners ( white skin)
is so difficult to make real local friends,. many people ( local ) like to cheat foreigners new,
be very very careful, is to say charge excessive prices, or give false advice.

Hehehe Manuel....have you been conned? am sorry but wherever you go you need to careful.... very careful.. Mantenga fuerza amigo... Hasta prontito

Mo'nique M'hoyah wrote:

Hehehe Manuel....have you been conned? am sorry but wherever you go you need to careful.... very careful.. Mantenga fuerza amigo... Hasta prontito

the other night,  I got the welcome of Kenyans people ;),
they stole my phone , my money, almost killed me,  and I say welcome to kenya mzungu ...

Pinguinoma, sorry about your experience. How did you meet those people?

Anne-Sharon wrote:

Pinguinoma, sorry about your experience. How did you meet those people?

You will not believe this ,. but I work in Kibera Slum (never happened anything in Kibera slum) so,. This happened in the city center , near the Hilton hotel

You got conned by people you made acquaintance with in town?

yes ,the robbers were a local people of Kenya ( they were not my  mzungus friends ) but is not my friends , is only for ask some directions ,. ( ('is so Ridiculous but at 10 meters had four security guards and did nothing ¿¿¡)

hello.

am anna and i can help you in Nairobi.
Kindly let me know.

reg,
anna

Sorry about what happened. Unfortunately, some people pretend to be innocently asking for help when they are actually out to con you. They target locals as well. Just be cautious while you're about town and trust your gut, like you would in any other big city.

See you soon.Cant wait to see you.
chao.

Hi! I am Danish, stationed in Nairobi for a Swedish company for 1œ yrs now. Hope your move goes well and you will like it here.

hi. am nalia. wish to be your friend