Moving from Egypt to Douala .. Please Help! :)

Hello dears ^_^

This is Rana from Egypt .. I'm a pharmacist and working in marketing field... few days ago my fiancee has received an email from a telecommunication company called NEXTTEL in Douala seeking an accountant and requiring his CV urgently. They say that the salary is 4000 USD. And they are offering accommodation and company car. Actually we have no idea about life in Cameroon and the cost of living. Is this starting salary enough to live in a good standard and save some money for the future? Is the city safe and can offer a good lifestyle for both of us?
And what about places to visit, schools for our kids, colleges for further education?

Kindly I hope you can give us a brief about details of life in Cameroon and in Douala specifically.

HI
Cameroon is a relative safe countries like all others countries all over the world. Do you reaaly know about any safe country in the world.
Cameroon is an equatorial country with nice climate and weather. Douala where you are going is little bit different. The city is hot in the level of weather and the level of live. Like all others countries, you have residential areas and popular quarters.
Concerning tourism, the country is beautiful. You will discover to many thing in the way of
animals, nature, people, dishes, beaches, beer and boom.
Concerning the standard of live, according to your husband salary, you will spend nice live in confortable conditions.

Hi Rana
4000 USD with accomodation and local transportation provided is not bad .
Douala is not that expensive and u can spend less than 1000 USD/ month for food and some errands .

Welcome on board