Registering a PLC in Reunion

HI,

How would one go about registering a Private Limited Company (PLC) in Reunion(974)? Is there a website where I can register this or would I have to go in person somewhere in Reunion?

The company would be importing dry food products from Mauritius.

Sorry for Theate reply ;)

A PLC would be an SARL and is incorporated at the Centre de Formalités des Entreprises (CFE) of the CCIR. You will need various documents from proof of ID, proof of address, articles of incorporation.

Most chartered accountants can do this for you and help you through the process.

French administration is hardship. as a foreigner, ou would better go to La Reunion, at the 'Chambre de Commerce e' d'Industrie",  adress : 5 Bis r de Paris CS 31023 97404 ST DENIS CEDEX
                     phone : 0262 94 20 00

I'm not pretty sure they speak english.

Hope that informations can help you.

My recommendation would be to go through a chartered accountant (yellow pages is a good start, put "expert comptable" in the first field and "974" in the second) which will walk you through the red tape both for incorporating (few red tape involved) and running the company (a lot more of red tape).

If you can't find an English-speaking one, let me know and and I'll ask around for you.

Last but not least, don't forget doing business in Mauritius is easier according to the World Bank ;)

NameoSurnami, I wish you Good Luck ! Better to deal with ICAC here than CCI ! ;);)

Without Prejudice...