Hellooooooooooooo there

i m living in singapore for over a year already...

but i always think, the more the better, as in i m always happy to meet new people, who r excited to do stuff...

so therefore i would be very happy if some of u would contact me and we could meet up

enjoy and happy 2011 :)

Hi schwazekatze, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved the topic on the Singapore forum for better visibility.

I wish you good luck and a Happy new Year 2011!
Christine

hey shang li,

great to hear from u. sure, i m always happy if i can meet new people, plus even help them in a way :)
i ll be back in january, how about we plan something?
looking forward

and happy 2011 :)))))

great... but how do i get my inbox activated? i still cannot write messages .... hm..

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Hi Schwazekatze, would be nice to gather together, count me in if you have any plan to meet up.

happy new year  :)

Hi Shang Li,

I received your reply in my inbox after you said that acciddentally you deleted my email but I am having the same problem as schwazekatze. I got blocked and I am not able to send messages. I do not know for how long it will be blocked. As Julien said in his link, I have been following the rules but it is still blocked so could you please send me an email with any other email address you might have so I can reply back to you.

Thans a lot

Rogelio

hello...would like to meet up with you when i get to singapore on february...add me to your contacts

Meet-up over beer and satay would be a good start. :)