New to Delhi with no social contacts...

Hi all,
I am happy to be staying in Delhi since a little while, but now it is time to get some social contacts going. I live in the South. I enjoy good talks and love to go out once in a while. I like to share my experiences and challenges with a friend or two... maybe there is a group in Delhi who is socially active and can help me get acquainted with some people !?

Looking forward to some interesting new "friends"

Cheers Tina

Hello Tina,

You made the 1st step to making connections.

Best of luck.
Arlette

Hi Arlette,
thanks for your comment and the encouraging good wishes...

I believe there are lots of opportunities to meet people ahead, the only thing is to get started somewhere!
Happy Sunday.
Tina

Hi Tina.. Are you looking to just make friends or does that come with a condition of them being Germans/expats..?

Hi Titti,
nice to hear from you.
I am looking forward to welcoming you here in Delhi.

How come you are moving to Delhi? I live in India since a long, long time and don't mind to share my experience with you in case you have any questions or worries.
Happy to be hearing from you.
Cheers Tina

hi tina, i m spanish translator working in delhi.i m frm india only.i like 2 build my social contact like you

Guten morgen Tina,
Never feel lonely here in this beautiful city. Hi I'm Arnab. Im from Kolkata, felt the same when i shifted to Delhi 7 years back. i'm a creative director in the advertising industry, currently taking a break to do some heavy duty trekking and photography.

If ur game, i'm always there to meet up n chat. Have a great day! warmly, arnab.

Thank you all for your nice warm welcome...
This alone makes me already feel better!
I had my first outing on my new scooter today and found a gym in the neighborhood, so things get already better.
Cheers Tina

Tina S wrote:

Thank you all for your nice warm welcome...
This alone makes me already feel better!
I had my first outing on my new scooter today and found a gym in the neighborhood, so things get already better.
Cheers Tina

I wish you a gud luck in this new search of cool contacts in Delhi. Its a beautiful city with so many cool place to hangout with friends and u can also make new contacts over there.

I am a Delhite, i was in UAE from last 1.5 years and now back to my city Delhi. Plzz let me know if i can be of any help to u.

Cya
Naved

Hi Tina,

I am here in India after 10 years ... its been two mnths now ... i am settled in Dallas TX .. and i am an Information Security Consultant ... lets be friends ..

:)

Welcome to all new members on this topic :)

Hi! I'm still not in India right now, however I will be moving to India next year and I'm already anxious to meet friends even if just online. I'm preparing myself to the move, a little bit scared actually. My husband is Indian and we have decided to settle down in India next year. Would definitely like to get some tips on living in India.

Nyt!

Hi, Tina! I do need some advise on what to do and where to go in New Delhi. Will be there in september! I am Brazilian and would love to know of restaurants or anything from Brazil!
please help!
kisses

Hi,
Delhi is a cool place & it's infrastructure has been recently improved too due to CWG. Though India in itself a good place, i'm also going for South-India trip next month.........though i've been to most of India.
Me looking for good friends :)
Regards
Dev
New Delhi

TONIGHT :: 14-10 ::
EXPAT & MEDIA NIGHT :: THIRST DAY :: CWG SPECIAL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COME celebrate the closing ceremony of CWG ..URBAN style, URBAN PIND has surprises in store for everyone! Be there! Dont miss the heat..

ALL GALS Enjoy FREE DRINKS & GUYS Special Packages .. AND GET READY TO PARTY HARD!!

Time: 9 p.m onwards
Place:
URBAN PIND :: N-4, N BLOCK MARKET GREATER KAILASH - PART 1
New Delhi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Special Offers ::
(9PM - Midnight)
Ladies -- Free drinks
Men -- Unlimited I.M.F.L.drinks @ Rs 550 + taxes
for EXPAT & MEDIA PERSONNEL and by the guestlist ^^

Don't Miss your chance to be part of the biggest extravaganza in Delhi
^^ RSVP :: 9810 489 821

CHEERS!

Hi shivaz1985! You should post your ad under New Delhi classifieds > community events section. Thank you.

Greetings to hear from you Tina.

A very warm welcome to Delhi. I am posted in the South as well. If you fancy a candid chat over coffee would be glad to share some experiences.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I am arriving in Delhi on 1st December and I'm eager to meet people so I can settle down as soon as I can.  any particular places i can go.  i'm coming from ireland.

Tina S wrote:

Hi all,
I am happy to be staying in Delhi since a little while, but now it is time to get some social contacts going. I live in the South. I enjoy good talks and love to go out once in a while. I like to share my experiences and challenges with a friend or two... maybe there is a group in Delhi who is socially active and can help me get acquainted with some people !?

Looking forward to some interesting new "friends"

Cheers Tina

Delhi is really a nice place but a bit crowded still you will enjoy your time in there and if you want to make social friends there will be lots of people helping you in that.

so where in india are you now?

you can contact me in +918099769244 as i also need some social friends and i have none in here

Hi guys...
I host parties with lot of expats always joining inn. WOuld be nice to have u guys over sometime. Be in touch and lets catch up in 2011 in much brighter & nicer way.
Cheers

Hi there!!

I saw your profile browsing on expats blog sounds kewl. I am not sure if you getting this it bounced me couple of time. Suggest send me an email on [email protected] and maybe chat over a cup of coffee.

Cheers

Ron

Hi, I am also new to Delhi

Hi,

My name is Deepak. I live in Delhi. I did my Masters in Business Administration. Currently I'm pursuing my higher studies. I love travelling & meeting people from differnt cultures. It is this quest of mine which extends my friendship proposal to you.

regards
Deepak
[email protected]

Hi Syndelle,
How about an Introduction?
your interests might just make you meet like minded friends :)

cioa ash

hi tina.. i am also new in delhi.. and looking for frnds.. howz u feel in delhi??

Anyone in Mumbai?

Hello gagan.mumbai,

I suppose you shall look in Bombay(Mumbai) forum!

Regards

hi tina   you have  nice warmy -charmy cherubic face lol
thats for a starter-well letme make friends with you -i am new to delhi too and like going out for long walks and exploring the place keep in touch

Hey tina. I also look for good friends in Delhi.

Hi,
how ru hope ur good and enjoying in delhi.
im Sahil from delhi looking for good frnds for good friendship no dirty talk n all if u intbrested to make a good cffrnd just buzz me 9971122949 or BBM me 27b28c2f.
thnks
have great day and happy liveing.

I am looking to make new friends, get in touch!

lookin for new frnds ,, tnxs

Hi Tina, welcome to Delhi;-)

hey :)

Hey Tina,

I am always up for meeting new people and make new friends. For sure, I am up for it :)

cheers x

Hi Tina !
Welcome to Delhi. I am staying in Delhi for last 16 years and am very well connected. I stay in South Delhi and have friends in MNC's and Embassies. Should u need any help / advise during ur stay in Delhi, u can count on me. If u wish u can get in touch with me at 9899228844. Have a wonderful stay and enjoy !!!!

Hey Tina !
Welcome to India and Delhi. I am staying in Delhi for last 5 years and am very well connected. I stay in West Delhi. It would be my pleasure to have a friend like you and if u need any help / advise during ur stay in Delhi, u can count on me  enjoy !!!!

I am moving to delhi on 5th june from Malaysia for new job. hope to meet u there.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here

Hello Tina
hope you are doing well
Im sameer living in delhi,,working in media industry..i would describe myself as a happy easy going person who belives in making everyone happy..i m a very happy person and love spending time with like minded people..if you like to laugh or wanna spend time with a genuinely funny guy.. u can contact me here..i like being friends with like minded happy people UNCONDITIONALLY..i value friendship..
enjoy ur stay in india
take care and keep smiling :)

yes it would be great to know more about you.

Regards
Amit