Ballet Classes in Port Moresby

Does anyone know if there are any ballet classes in Port Moresby?
Thank you for your help.

Hi Robertscroft! Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to put an ad in the Papua New Guinea classifieds > classes section. It might help you.

You could also contact some expat members in the Papua New Guinea expat network, they might know something.

Good luck
Christine

Hi.
There is a ballet class for children age 3 and up that coincides with the school terms.  2 expat mums teach the class.  The fee is K15 per class and is payable on the day.  As attendance is so sporadic the classes arent very formal - but the kids love it and it gives them a good introduction into ballet (and also offers something else to do on a saturday morning!!)
You can find out more through the schools - or message me privately and I'll give you some details.

Hi my lil girl is interested. Please advice location and time.

Hello helengilbert,

Please note that this is an outdated thread  :unsure 

I would suggest that you start a new thread with your current search on the Papua New Guinea forum and thank your for participating.

Cheers,
Gavind

Hi, my small sister is interested please send me location and other necessary information.

Hello Chealseajohns,

This is an old thread. I suggest that you create an advert in the Papua New Guinea classifieds if someone knows of a ballet class, they will contact you.

All the best

Bhavna