Pakistani in Romania

:) Hi friends any one from Pakistan living in Bucharest Romania i am new here in Romania and find new Pakistani

friends  :cool:

Hi bro.  How's here for

its good here bro :):cool:

Hi Hamza meer . how are you .
i want to know visa process for Pakistani students , i am planning to enter in Romania for study. can you guide me . many thanks.

Hi Good morning bro. Im from Pakistan and live in Abu Dhabi please I need your help.you can explain me how can I apply for Romanian language course in Romania. Please help me how can I apply for study visa.my mobile number is xxx just give me miss call I call u back.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone there in Romania. Please I need help.anybody can tel me where is the Romanian language school because I wanna learn Romanian language.I'm live in UAE Abu Dhabi.please friends help me how can I get admission in Romania for a Romanian language course

sweet Raja wrote:

Hi everyone there in Romania. Please I need help.anybody can tel me where is the Romanian language school because I wanna learn Romanian language.I'm live in UAE Abu Dhabi.please friends help me how can I get admission in Romania for a Romanian language course

You should contact a university in Romania, and there are many, they will be able to help you with Romanian course and the student visa process.

Hi , i hove got admission in Buchrast , I want to know any pakistani from buchrast, kindly let me know , i want to discuss some matter regarding to visa

Hi i need the contact details of any pakistani student
thanks

Dustagir wrote:

Hi i need the contact details of any pakistani student
thanks

Why? There is PM messaging here. There is no need to solicit contact information from members.  If you have a visa question, please post it in an appropriate topic or start a new one.

Romaniac
Expat-blog Experts Team