Romanian Language Classes

hi.
if any of you want to practise Romanian I can help you,I would also like to practise English with a native speaker,so you can contact me here.kiss

Hi there,
Anyone know a romanian language teacher in Ilfov or Corbeanca for private classes?

Hi,

I could help you with Romanian Language lessons if you want.

Theo

Dear friends,
I am a Romanian woman.
I am on this site because I'm looking for the English native for practise speaking.
I am going to live in London, so I am keen to improve my conversation in English.
I could help you with the speaking in Romanian, the same time you will "force" me to think and speak in English.
I am a high educated person, open minded and open heart, so we will have a wide area of subjects to discuss.

Let's try helping each other,
Monica Lauleanu

dear monica
i've already tried this here.
unfortunately you'll only find men looking for dating.
they don't seem to understand our message.
but good luck!
:)

Multumesc Delia pentru atentionare.
Am inceput sa caut o oportunitate de a vorbi cu un nativ de putin timp. Si pot sa confirm ceea ce spui tu, asta este tendinta. Am zis hai sa incerc si aici, caci nu se stie de unde sare iepurele.
Eu sunt foarte interesata de conversatie, nu de cursuri, deoarece plecarea mea va fi in mai putin de 6 luni, si chiar doresc sa vorbesc la un nivel decent. Tu ai gasit o oportunitate in acest sens, fara implicatii personale?

Multumesc,
Monica

Message removed.

Cathymelin wrote:

Hi there,
Anyone know a romanian language teacher in Ilfov or Corbeanca for private classes?

I would like to help you with the conversation in Romanian.
I am not a teacher, only I need to speak everything, it doesn't matter what in English. This doesn't involve the money or our private lifes, is only a balanced exchange of the knowledge.
I am avalaible for meetings in public places, such as cafes, tea rooms, in the afternoons, after my daily work.
If you are interested for this kind of collaboration, please contact me on Skype: moniklauleanu .

Have a nice day,
Monica Lauleanu

@ Monica Lauleanu --> I would invite you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Bucharest section. Thanks. Karen :)

buna!
da exact asta am cautat si eu conversatie,mai ales ca am si trait in afara si stiu ca se invata mult mai repede asa.si voiam si pe cineva din Marea Britanie,nu alt gen de engleza.mi-au scris cativa, dar ori nu erau nativi ori cautau altceva.m-am si intalnit cu un nativ care parea f ok dar in persoana m-as speriat rau asa ca am lasat-o balta:)
iar fete nu prea sunt.dar poate o sa ai mai mult noroc.eu am cam renuntat.

Hi delia0505,

Please can you post in English on the Anglophone forum, so that members can read and participate on this thread. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello,
I'm looking for someone to help me learn Romanian better, any suggestions out there? I live in Bucharest.

What do you charge?do you live in Bucharest?

(Moderated: Please post in the section language teacher jobs in Bucharest)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

Hello friends, I am also new here only for 6 months and I'd like to improve my romanian skill with someone would like to make English practice.

I teach Romanian in individual classes both in Bucharest and via Skype. Drop me a note if you are interested.

Hello,

For all of those who are searching for or proposing language classes, the appropriate place to do so is in the Language Classes in Bucharest section of the CLASSIFIEDS.  This provides the best opportunity for students and teachers to connect.

A friendly reminder that advertising of any kind is not allowed on the forums. 

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi Ray,

realise it's a very old thread but did you ever try rolang for Romanian lessons or a private teacher ? Desperately need to start.

Thanks,

Debbie