Jakarta island

hello

can anyone help to find a cheap way to go to a beautiful island close to Jakarta?

thanks.

A boat perhaps?

Which island, where?

If you're thinking of 1000 islands, don't go cheap.
The cheap boats are mostly leaky old tubs, running slow and take hours - all whilst you're making like a sardine.
The fast boats cost a lot more, but you're at the furthest island in less than two hours and they cut through the waves, so no sea sickness.

which of this further island you recommend?
how can i go there?

Fred said 1000 Islands....  you can choose from island 1 to 1000 - according to your preference/liking of course haha.

you have to go to Muara Angke, North Jakarta
From Muara Angke (Kali Adem) Harbor
every day 9 am and 11 am.From the island every day 1 pm and 2 pm Trip Length 1 – 3,5 hours

transportumum.com/jakarta/info-jadwal-dan-tarif-kapal-ke-kepulauan-seribu-dari-pelabuhan-muara-angke/

linoff wrote:

Fred said 1000 Islands....  you can choose from island 1 to 1000 - according to your preference/liking of course haha.

There aren't actually a thousand of them, but there are a lot.
That's just the local name.

Pop to Ancol and see the tourist place at the far end of the marina. All the places advertise there.

Bilitung Island

Hi,

A friend of mine has a sailing boat, he invite sometimes people to go with him for 50$ / person, it's nice quiet and relaxing. if you are interested, contact me in MP I will give you his info.

Best,
Vincent

dg2bd1 wrote:

Bilitung Island

One short aircraft journey gets you there.
I've been....good place.