Germany work-permit from Pakistan

Hello

First of all I would like to appreciate the amazing work you guys are doing. Helping people, I am from Pakistan and I got job offer in Munich, Germany, if someone has applied for work-permit from Pakistan kindly guide what documents are required, I have  looked at pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung/pakistan/en/06Legal/2__visa__longterm/4__work__jobseeker.html

But I got few questions...

1) Visa processing take quite long time (it might take 4 months), how I can provide accommodation detail in Germany, since I am not sure when I will get visa.

2) IELTS required for job seeker visa or one with job offer also need to have passed IELTS

3) Proof of funds, do people with job offer also need to have Sperrkonto account in germany?

Thanks for help.  :)

Hi,,I have one comment and one question

My comment, Please check your employment offer carefully, because they hardly issue any job offer directly to foreigner, particularly to Pakistan , They offer only researcher / educationist , some special kind of offer related to education,

My question, Why a German speaking country need IELTS they dont speak English not like even in Pakistan , official or unofficial language, instead they may need , PRUFUNG NACHWEISE KENTNIESSE AUF DEUTSCHE,,

take care

Hello everyone,

@sabbas7,

Your post is now on the Munich forum as your questions related mainly towards that destination.

Best of luck,
Bhavna