Things to do in Panama City region, next month

I have a week to explore the county. Has anyone taken these trips or know lower prices available? Is there a cheaper alternative DIY?
The Panama Canal Railway, cost $38.52 for 8 hours.
Hop On Hop Off 72 Hour Pass- Panama City Sightseeing, cost $46.88, 3 days.
Horseback Riding and Hot Springs, cost $ 25.00, I do not know the length of this activity.
Hiking at 3 Waterfalls - Santa Fe National Park, $110.00,  I do not know the length of this activity.
Camino de Cruces-Trekking Tour, a historical walk, $111.25 8 hours.
A good lower price real massage therapist, masseuse? Should be less than $60 per hour.

My next request, were is a good place to dance and hangout with fun people? So far big, city people in other countries have been a little boring in the evening. Discos have a lot of people sitting around drinking and looking at each other. Very little to no dancing and you likely get a strange look and polite no if you ask them to dance.  In the smaller towns and the further away from tourist areas/gringo-land, it seems to be more people willing to dance with a stranger.

Hopefully, in Panama my evening experience will be different.

if you want to party go to colombia

DIY
-Take the Calypso Ferry on Amador Causweway to Taboga Island $14 return (45 minutes), the closest beach to Panama City.

-Head to Calaloo FishBar and Grill (they have tourist information, contacts with the trucks and a large map of the island) and reserve your lunch (Open Thursdays thru Mondays; Tuesdays and Wednesdays they may be closed until  November) leave excess bags. Located just before the Taboga School, 3 minutes to the left after the pier exit on the right.

-Hike up the mountain (2 hours return) or around the island to the Pelican Refuge (4 hours) or take a truck tour ($15 pp).
-Enjoy a fish lunch and two cold beer when you are back $20 includes 2 more drinks to take on your excursion.
Go for a refreshing swim.
-Take the ferry back late afternoon.
-If you want to stay overnight they have a Bed and Breakfast also - Cerrito Tropical.

Cost of the Day: $34 and up for the day
facebook.com/CalalooPanama

Note: It is a quiet island at night; no nightlife except during carnival or special festivals

For dancing and the party scene, check out Young Expats in Panama (YEP).  youngexpatsinpanama.com or try Facebook.

I found that the best things to do in PC were free or almost free:

-Hike the Cinta Costera
-Explore Casco Viejo
-Explore the neighborhoods of PC on foot to see more sights up close
-The canal observation deck is free for all residents of Panama
-Ride the new Metro train for 35 cents and explore El Canrejo
-The On-Off Bus is $15 for Pensionado Visa residents; it is a good way to see the city in a hurry