LAND FOR SALE UPDATE IN CAMBODIA

Hello,

I am looking for agricultural land FOR SALE(by owner if possible) in Cambodia. It is hard to browse the web due to post in which are outdated. I hope that some one can point me in the right direction. This will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

As a foreigner, you're not allowed to own land in Cambodia, but you should be able to rent it.

[Moderated: no free ads on the forum please]

JanKrohn wrote:

As a foreigner, you're not allowed to own land in Cambodia, but you should be able to rent it.

So your telling me all these foreigner rent for their business?

Some they rent for long term for their family here and for business

Tip to buy a land in Canbodia

Foreigner, can I buy a land or house in Cambodia through:
Option 1   : Through Long Term Lease Agreement (50-70 or 90 year lease)
  You can purchase land legally in the Kingdom of Cambodia through a 70-90 year Lease Agreement. This process is popular for a big project investment, such as on agriculture, concession land....

Option 2   : Through Khmer Citizenship
You can purchase land legally in Cambodia if you have obtained Khmer Citizenship. It means that you have
been living in Cambodia for long time and you register to get a Khmer Citizen. or by the donation to the government about the cost I'm not sure.

Option 3  : Through a Cambodian Citizen (nominee agreement) You can purchase land legally in the Kingdom of Cambodia through a Cambodian Citizen.         
1)   You must find a representative (Cambodian Nationality) such as a friend , a wife, etc, that you can trust, however you must have the agreement between you and your representative that can protect you from any lose of property.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post your offer in the Land for sale in Cambodia section section

Their are many ways of getting around the rules of land purchases
Just follow a few simple rules
Where and how many hectares are you seeking
What crop as some areas are more suitable than others
Cambodia needs agriculture and your contribution will help ;    Great opportunity here for the serious investor.     as now seen in Vietnam.   With their seafood and rice exports
Michael kean

mjck945 wrote:

Their are many ways of getting around the rules of land purchases

The OP hasn't posted for three years, so your sneaky ad will probably fall on deaf ears.
As for getting round the laws, I'd very strongly advise posters against it.
Schemes have one thing in common - there are schemers behind them.

My khmer Client has various plots of land that he is willing to rent  or sell, he has land lots form 1/2 hectare to over 100 hectares available n diffrent provinces. He is a social investor ,and wants to see his lands being used for food production either agriculture ,or animal husbandry..

please advise which district/province in  of Cambodia you are interested in purchasing!

thanks

I'd suggest to close this thread. It only attracts advertisers.