Studying in spain

i wanted to study MBA for my masters degree and i was wondering which universities have this major and which are the best ones... i was also planning on living there permanently but i heard that there are no jobs in the field of MBA,so other than studying for 2 years i don't stand a chance of getting a propper job to stay...
what is the average of costs for a student in madrid??

Hi This is Angela I guess you will have to goggle and research that about students in spain  I was considering going to berklee college of music to get my master over there in Valencia in composition don't know how to figure out that cause there is no jobs in spain for foreigners Angela Wiggins

thanks angela...😉

hi at 83 yrs old im beginning to wonder at these master degees and what there worth,my grandson studiedfo about 5 years in universities got two master degrees now 25 yrs old and cant get a job ,it dont seem to make sense to this old timer who started work at 14 yrs old ,and never stopped with no degrees ?

well Mina ,I believe the best guid for you may be this forum applyabroad.org it s available in persian and it s really useful , the average for a shared flate is about 250-350 euro and you need 250-300 euro for your daily life expenses.

thanks for the info soniaaaa😊

ur welcome :heart:

Hi Mina!
The best universities for the MBA in Spain are: ESADE, IE Business School or IESE, but in these places, the MBA is too expensive. Carlos III University is the first Spanish public university to have its MBA, and the master is cheaper than in the other places and it is so good too.