Resignation Concern

hi everyone, I like to share and ask advice on what to do. Im only 6 months working in a private company. I was hired Nutritionist in the Philippines and signed the aggreement..I waited almost 6 months before they said the visa came. The Visa came was for Receptionist. I tackle with the agency and accepted it. and signed a POEA cerified contract as receptionist. When arrived in the work place, . They ask me to the my Profession. I refuse, but what i will do. i do it accepted some clients.. along the day i found a offer letter in the desk under my name and i feel so disappointed they fake my signature. Aside from the Contract is not followed, the contract says i will have transpo allowance, and food allowance but nothing added in my salary and am working for 10 hours daily without overtime pay. on the contract its only 8 hours.
Also they let us sign a letter that we owe them 500bd as credit. i was crying what is this all about. the accountant said just signed its nothing. its something holding me to stay because of that amount and the 660bd on the agreement where if i leave job i should pay also,. i got Sick 2 months later. All expenses was on me. they company didnt help, and even refuses my reimbursement. I was devastated,. the employer even telling when i will die. im not sick like terminal. i only have thyroid problem which i know not serious., receiving those abusive words makes me more devastated.  Please i need advice. i want to transfer to a another job. I have license. I need to know what step by step i should take legally leave my unfair treatment job, i dont want to go home, i need to work i have dependents.

its problm for u u cant do any thing coz u already sign

Dear Nhebh,

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, please contact your embassy & LMRA immediately inform them about the same.

hope everything will be ok soon.

good luck & god bless.

T&R

CONTACT YOUR EMBASSY ASAP

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No flooding! + Avoid writing with caps lock on please.