Help for an internship

Hello !

I arrived in Poland last week and I am looking for a 6-month internship. I have sent lots of application since october but as I don't speak Polish yet, it is hard to find something, especially in communication, marketing and public relations domains. Even if I don't ask for any remuneration and I speak French, English, Spanish and Italian, it does not seem to convince employers.
I would like to know for those who do not (did not) speak Polish, how did you manage to get a job ? Is there anybody who could give me some tips and pieces of advice, or share his/her experience ?
Thank you in advance !

Hi!

Where in PL did you apply?

Most bigger cities have a lot of BOP's/SSC's where they would be happy to have a multilingual worker for free for 6 months.

Hey,

I'm also looking for a job or internship in Warsaw. I think I have the same problem like you, however I only started applying a few weeks ago. I am 26, engineer and I have a basic knowledge of polish next to Dutch, french, english and german.
Hard to imagine there are even no places for internships? Even in a wider domain than engineering (advisory, communication, ...).
I hope sth will arrive though.

Anyone any further tips?