Looking for short-term housing for July

Hi, I'll be working in Istanbul from June 7th to August 9th. I'm looking a furnished flat for July 1st to August 9th, or possibly the whole time, beginning on June 7th. It will be for my wife and I, although if it would just be me in June.

If you have any leads or something to offer, it is very much appreciated!

My wife and I are both 39 years old, American, no pets, non smokers, etc. I'll be commuting to an area near the Ortaköy and I'd like to be able to get there fairly easily by taxi.

Thank you!

In case you haven't, check out the housing section for available options.

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … -rent.html

Good luck with the house search!

silverliving wrote:

Hi, I'll be working in Istanbul from June 7th to August 9th. I'm looking a furnished flat for July 1st to August 9th, or possibly the whole time, beginning on June 7th. It will be for my wife and I, although if it would just be me in June.

My wife and I are both 39 years old, American, no pets, non smokers, etc. I'll be commuting to an area near the Ortaköy and I'd like to be able to get there fairly easily by taxi.

Thank you!

Also, a quick tip. Its advisable to find accommodation near a Metro/ Metrobus stop. Istanbul is heavily crowded and public transport is a lot quicker and more economical than getting a taxi.

silverliving wrote:

Thank you!

Hi there,

How are you? I hope it will be good for you to live in Istanbul for a while.

I must say that I do not have a room or something like that but I can ask my friend who has houses to rent for erasmus student so one of his rooms may be available for you guys in summer.

And I also offering you my friendship  in Istanbul because I really like practising English with someone whose mother language is English.

Please kindly responde my message. :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the Directory and drop advert in Housing section. Found on the overhead green banner.
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity on the forum please. You may drop an advert in our Housing section. section.