Woman search woman for coffee and talking

Hi, i am 32 years old and I am searching a native english speaking gfriend for schopping and coffee. When u are new in Prague and need a few new friends ... send me MSG !!

THX P.

Hellow, I am not a native speaking girl but I speak perfect english, I will be traveling to Prague this Agust 1st to September 15th and I would like to meet nice and interesting people and make the best of my visit, I am from Mexico, what do you say? :)

Hi Cecilia,

thats amazing idea !!! COOOOOL

Send me your Facebook or telefon number, do you have whatssapp? Skype? Anything ;)

See you Soon Pavlina

Hi, I am 25 from Singapore :) I would love to meet. :)

Helloooow sorry to take so long to reply I forgot my pasword :P, this is my facebook, please add:

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting external link on the Forum please - share your personal details in private for safety reasons

how about mommies!? full time mother of 2 ..so with kids and a husband .. need to make some friends for my sanity ..any mothers/ or mature women ..to chat, shopping, coffee, .. site seeing ..whatever!

Hi Cecilia, I cant see the link!

I am interested!!!

Hallo add me on fb please, my name is *** ... the pic on the green pool table ;)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Avoid posting personal contacts on forum. Exchange in private messaging