Life in Wales

Hello! I'm wondering how the life is in wales... work, studies, basic routines.

Is there jobs like flight attendant? I love music, how is the interests of the people about it? Are there school music?

Thanks!

Wales only has one airport and that's in Cardiff

Cardiff airport is a pissy little one that's gotta be one of the worst I've ever been to; and we are Global Travelers! 
We've been living here in Cardiff, Wales these past 4 months and we won't live anywhere else; as we've found our bit of Paradice.  This place has something for everyone in any age group.  The locals are so helpful and always so extremely friendly to us!  Everything's at your fingertip including big Star Entertainers. There's certainly no shortage of Entertainment, Restuarants and Cardiff Bay!
We are Aussies who relocated from USA (14.1/2 years) in February, 2015.  We Launched our own Handcrafted Soapmaking Company which has become a Retail Seller in just 2 months of business!
If it's a exciting place to live with a Community Spirit; Cardiff is a place you should consider. 
Yes there's even a very popular Music University located here!  If you like walking; this the place 2B!