Anybody in Stevenage???

Anybody in Stevenage!?

Hi LVA1986,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I moved your topic on the English speaking England forum.

As a new member, i would be great if you could give us a little introduction about you?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

I'm au pair in stevenage

Hello! Je cherche un job de ce côté la. Tu y fais quoi toi?

moi je suis au pair malgre que j' ai 47 ans je m'occupe de 2 enfants et j'ai les weekend de libre. Tu cherche du travail j'ai entendu qu'il y a  un centre a londres Charles peguy ou on peut voir d'offres d'emploi

Ya pas d'âge pour s'occuper denfants si? :) j'ai entendu parler de ce centre mais Londres ça ferait loin de stevenage et le train c'est quand même pas donné.

This is an Anglophone forum and as such can you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can then understand your posts. If you wish to post in French then simply click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of this page and then select the appropriate language from the drop down box. The posts will then appear in that section of the forum

Thank you.

Hi !
I just arrived in Stevenage and do not know anybody here so if anyone want to meet up it would be awesome :)
Do not hesitate to contact me !

Elodie

HI

WELCOME TO UK, i am Omar from Swansea, would love to meet up, i am also looking for friends

Hi Omar !

Thanks ! :)
Great ! We have to arrange a meeting ! I am trying to motivate some members of the forum! What are your availabilities ? ( for me I would prefer next month So I could get my salary before ^^)