Happy birthday darlene

hope is good.

Thank you very much!!!! So far its a great day!  I slept in.   I had morning coffee.  I found time to organize my bedroom (it was a disaster)  I watched the news.  Now it might be time for a nap  cause later I am going DANCING!!!!

how does it feel to hit the ripe old age of 26?  Thanks for all you have done fo us ex-pats, & for keeping us in line.

thanks Gypsy.  I am happy to do what I do........ 26.....ahhhh shucks..... 39 ok......

Happy Birthday Planner  :par:

Hi Darlene,

Wish you a happy birthday from the whole team !  :one:par:

Priscilla

Many happy returns of the day to you and yours 

:up::D

Hello Darlene,

Many happy returns of the day. Make the best of it. Happy Birthday  :D

Bhavna

Happy birthday Darlene  :top::up:

http://www.imagesbuddy.com/images/41/2013/06/happy-belated-birthday-pink-and-purple-glitter.gif
Happy belated birthday Darlene. I got caught up in my own b'day celebrations yesterday and didn't send you my wishes sooner.

I am now 66 years young..... I know you're still an adolescent when using my yardstick!!! Anyway, hope you had a wonderful day and I wish you many many more.

Just one question.... why is it that we guys just get older, while women (like fine vintage wine) just keep getting better with the passage of time??? (What, me jealous? hahahaha)

Cheers,
James

Happy birthday Darlene  :happy:

Thanks everyone,  decided the celebrating will continue until  Sunday night.....LOL

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4808582.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Birthday Darlene,  hope you are well :)

Make it last as long as you can!!!!   I used to celebrate my birthday MONTH.

Don't tempt me.....LOL

Funny Pat also calls it her Birthday MONTH!

Enjoy the celebration

Bob K

Thanks Bob.  ITs been good so far.  Tomorrow night -  I dance again!!!!

Because mine is in December, it kind of lent itself to that, but I say, go for it whenever it is.  We all need a reason to celebrate sometimes.   ;)

Celebrating is FUN FUN FUN.....  and honey December is a blast here!!!!