Greetings to all from chilly Colorado!

I just joined the forum, hoping to find information about Honduras, particularly living by the beach.  I am a retired psychologist who lived in Mexico for nearly two decades until moving to Florida..  My Spanish is good.  I am thinking I would like to leave the US to live in Central America within the next year or so.  I need lots of information to begin planning.  I'm sure this forum will help.

A bit about me: I am a Denver  native who has been living in Florida up until two months ago. I am an artist and writer, love the ocean (used to scuba dive), enjoy people, am single (but wouldn't mind finding a partner), like exotic places and things, and in  general would like to have time to relax and enjoy the outdoors.

Linda (who'd like to be warm again!)

Honduras has a lot to offer. Take a trip down and explore. Talk to expats in person and hear what they have to say.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : free publicitity is prohibited on the forum, please post and ad in our Houses for sale in Honduras section. Thank you.

Hi Linda,
I am from frozen tundra Alberta and have been living in La Ceiba, Honduras for the past 7 months on the beach.  If you have any questions please let me know. 
Darlene  :cool:

Honduras main coast has a lot to offer, lush green rainforest, blue ocean, different cultures and affordable prices for any one.  Feel free to ask any question about it.