DENTIST JOB

SIR IAM DENTIST,I AM LIVE IN PAKISTAN,i have completed my house job 2 months ago,sir tel me how i give the bahrain dental license exam,how much salary,and first i clear my license exam or job ?????? or first job employment letter than i clear my exam.which subject and exam prepration.and how can i got job in the hospital.

I fail to understand how qualified persons cannot do the research and know the steps that need to be taken to get a job outside of their countries.

Go on job sites, search dentists jobs. What the requirements are would clearly be stated there, if you do not meet the requirements it would indicate to what you need to do to fulfill them.

Salary is dependent on your employer. We cannot tell you what the salary is, as a private employer may pay more than other local employers.

Be proactive. Make phone calls, speak to people, email people.

Very few people on here would be able to answer your questions I think so best contact agencies and hospitals and clinics direct.

If u do't have minimum experience 5 years
And you are a GO
IT's difficult to found a job in bahrain

hi Dr Lajpat,

Usually work experience is required before getting an job..i think it is 3 yrs or 5yrs--not sure. Also, you need to give licensing exam after coming here which is very tough. Indicative salaries for fresh dental/medical graduates + 5yrs are around 900BD--1400BD/- but highly variable of course. (Usually not a good move to come to bahrain for dental graduates--UG and PG..reason: difficult examination, lack of job opportunity(supply exceeds demand) and pay stagnation)
Regards and best wishes, Dr Sunil

Hello dr sunil.i just read your comments.then give a sugetion for getting a dentist job in other countries like qatar  kuwait

Hi Yahiz,

I will try to get authentic information from my collegue Dr Shakeel who is our dental surgeon.

Medical side guys like me may not have the authentic info.  Give me a few days.
Regards,

Dr Sunil
Bahrain/Mangalore.

Thank you dr sunil for ur reply..

dr lajpat wrote:

SIR IAM DENTIST,I AM LIVE IN PAKISTAN,i have completed my house job 2 months ago,sir tel me how i give the bahrain dental license exam,how much salary,and first i clear my license exam or job ?????? or first job employment letter than i clear my exam.which subject and exam prepration.and how can i got job in the hospital.

Best way to find correct details you can contact there National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain