Expat blog gatherings in Zambia

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Zambia Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Zambia: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Zambia. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi Julian..,

I am travelling to Lusaka,Zambia
at the end of the month. I would like to
join for meet up gathering of our
Expatblog friends, here..

/nava.

Hi Julien,
It would be nice to meet people from the blog. Lusaka would be an ideal place to meet but I live 9 hours drive from Lusaka and only visit 2-3 times a year when my partner has day offs and the kids are on holidays. Just some things to consider.
thanks.

Dear Julien,
I am pleased to find a blog, suggesting a meeting of Expats somewhere for getting to know each other and talk about the experiences of living and working etc in Zambia.

I have two suggestions to make:

1. I shall be arranging a Networking event, to take place in April for all the people in business and the community in Lusaka. This will be the first Networking of its kind, including the community at large. A TOKEN CHARGE towards Tea/Coffee and Biscuits, will be requested.Further details to be given soon.

2. I am also prepared to come to any event, organised by one of the Expats, to which I will be quite happy to attend. The only condition is that it must be held in Lusaka, during the Month of April this year.Otherwise, if there is no one to offer such an event, let me be your organiser.

Anybody interested in the above events, please send me an email or send a text to my Mobile phone 07962535822.

Looking fwd to hearing from you guys !

Charles Ntumwa

Hm,
we should organize something again...

Yes we should but these posts were years back other than yours and my reply. Don't know if there's as many people here.

Julien,

Count me in.

I find the level of activity by members on this Expat.com not 'really active', if you understand my meaning. I subscribe to another Expat international blog that has a Zambian section and they are a whole lot more active and have a minimum of a once-a-month get-together.

Why not schedule it as a regular but informal 'thing' for starters. Perhaps a central location that allows us to meet regularly where one can eat, drink or have coffee, any time of the day, like a Rhapsody's or something similar. Set up an ExPat corner so people know who the other expats are .... .

It could be social and / or business.

Your thoughts?

Greg

I agree...

Which other Zambian expat community?

The other ExPat site is InterNations

Hello GregAshton

A new up-to-date version of our site will soon be available which will facilitate much more meet ups and other events we will be massively doing.

Just a little patience ;)

Maybe you could hit a word about us here with the other expats so that they don't miss out the next best thing that is going to happen here!

:top:

Kenjee