Looking for filipinos :)

Hey everyone :)
Looking for filipino friends :) I am currently in Melbourne :)
Message me and we can chat or go out for lunch, movies...anything nice and easy going :)

Hi ElyasD,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to browse through the list of filipino expatriates in Melbourne which might help you create some contacts.

Can you please tell us more about yourself? For how long will you be in Melbourne?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Pre, Saan ka as melbourne?

@ Richard pogi > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum please?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hello, san k s melbourne?

me and my wife would be very glad to be your friends..we have been in melbourne since 2010....and it is such a wonderful place....been to adelaide lately and it is another cool place yet i still choose melbourne as my place to be.....

Saan ka dito sa Melbourne?

skyler2014 wrote:

Saan ka dito sa Melbourne?

Hi and welcome to Expat.com.
For your information this is an Anglophone forum so could you please post in English only. Thank you.

Hi, Im Ruby.

Hello rubyreyes,

For info this thread has remain inactive nearly a year now.  :|

Thank you,
Marjorie

South Brisbane here, a bit far but am in Melbourne every now and then. Send me a message if you like. Sensya na sa username. habit na eh.

Hi, i am a tourist here in Melbourne, Anyone i could possibly meet.. Thanks

hi skyler..

hi also new in Melbourne. just arrived last week sinu andito sa Melbourne cbd

Hello

For info, some posts have been removed from this thread.

Please Write ONLY in English when participating on the anglophone version of the forum

Regards
Kenjee

Hi I'm Dina. Im here in Werribee. San po kayo sa Melbourne?

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

There have already been a number of notifications on this topic thread to post in ENGLISH ONLY that are being ignored. You are posting to an Anglophone forum, out of consideration for all of our members post in ENGLISH ONLY here.

It would be a shame if the topic had to be closed because you won't comply with our rules. Please take the time to read the AUSTRALIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT it outlines the rules members are required to follow when posting to our forums.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Annalyziz! From where are in Melbourne?