New members of the Uzbekistan forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uzbekistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uzbekistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning to move to Uzbekistan by September, any advise or suggestions are more than welcome.

need to have some friends as well :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

Haitham

Hi all,

My name is Marc, I'm from Switzerland and I moved to Tashkent a month ago. I found this forum by looking around the Internet for expats in Tashkent. I'm looking to meet people around here and were wondering where are the expats hiding  :D

I speak french, english and a little of german. Also, I'm trying to get a decent level of Russian which is not so easy so anyone wanting to help me with that, do not hesitate to write me or start a conversation in Russian.

Hi Marc,

Welcome to Uzbekistan! I hope you are enjoying your time here in Tashkent..
So, how long you are planning to stay?

Also I wish you good luck to learn Russian language too, as you know the grammar is little bit difficult, hope you're not having problems with that ..

Take care! Have a nice day!

Hi Mr Bek,

Yeah I kinda like Tashkent and I may stay for a while. I'm waiting for an answer from the authorities concerning my application for long-term visa.

Are you living here for a long time ? Do you have a work here ? Well I hope it's not too indiscreet, of course feel free to ignore the questions if they bother you.

As for Russian, it's improving slowly :) I'm ok with the grammar and tenses as I had to learn German at school as a second language.

i am originally from pakistan and doing my business in Africa Tanzania and  Burkina Faso now wish to relocate in Tashkent any body from this country want to contact he/she most welcomed
rana asad

Hi, I am a newbie here, currently i am here in the Philippines, I am looking for a job, i am 36 years old, a graduate of Bachelor of Science and Commerce Major in Banking and Finance, I have gained 13 years of experience in the field of accounting, marketing and any other administrative task.

I am married and my husband is a Information Technology graduate.

Thank you so much and i hope you will be able to find me land a job there.

God Bless
Dors

Salut! have a nice Russian lingvo-practice !!! :D

Hello, I am Badal Josef, I'm working here within the export-import company at Analyst position.

Hi Badal Josef,

Welcome to Uzbekistan and welcome aboard this forum!

Hope you will like it here and make good friends..

Hello All,

I been to Uzbekistan few times, and I am in love with the culture, food and the country,

I would love to go back there i hope soon  and even settle there one day in the future

Has anyone has any idea what the situation with visa for US citizens,

good luck to all, you can contact me

Thanks,

Hi Mr.  Rana Asad ,where are you now a days ?

Zia AHMAD wrote:

Hi Mr.  Rana Asad ,where are you now a days ?

Dear Zia Ahmad,

As you can see in this page, the profile named "Rana Asad" is already deleted. That's why it is shown here as a "Guest" ..

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Uzbekistan forum :par:

Little Reminder

Kindly note that this thread is solely for the self introduction of the new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have amidst the top green banner of the website.

Thank you,
Gavind

im Ankyt from india. Im fluent in Hindi(India's national language) and English. I am a traveler by heart. Joined my family business 8 yrs back and thanks to it I have travelled 21 countries so far. Good has given me opportunity to explore Uzbekistan and i will grab it. I like to explore new culture,local food, liquor, people etc. If i come there I would like to make a lot of local friends, explore new places.
But the main agenda of my travel will be Business opportunity there. We used to Supply a lot of products to NMMC through a Russian Agent but we got to know we want to look for a local agent who can get us into NMMC and we might start a small manufacturing unite which i might start there!!!

hi Julien, where ara you from ?

Hello magamed,

Julien is the founder of Expat-blog, and the first post is his welcome message to all new members  :)

Be the most welcomed on Expat.com  ;) A little introduction will be highly appreciated.

Do you have any expatriation project you would like to share with us ?

Please feel free to share, we will be delighted to hear about it.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi you r welcome in Tashkent.
zia Ahmad from Lahore

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote any external group on Expat.Com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Greetings All!
I am from the USA and have traveled here to marry my Elvira. But the postal service has lost all my paperwork so will have to go back home and do it all again. C'est la vie
Anyway, my plans are to live here with her and get to know those that are interested.
I work as a software engineer and would like to find possible work here in the future.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751462

Thanks!

Closed