Job offer with IAT

Hi everyone,

I recently received an initial offer with IAT and accepted, filled in all the documents they requested and waiting for the final offer to come through

Does anybody know how long that takes? I am assuming, after we fill up the pre-employment checks, IAT takes some time to do background checks?

I have not been given the location of the school but I am hoping it will be in Al ain.....as I have 2 kids 5&8 who will be accompanying me with hubby as well.

Anyone in the same position , please share what your experience is or anyone who has worked with   IAT, some information will be highly appreciated .

Essi

Hey Essi, I too received an initial offer from IAT on May 18th, my recruiter said it can take up to a month before the final offer is made. However, because its already June things should be speeding up abit

Hi Muna...to hear someone else is on the same boat..Are you based in the UK? Lets hope we can hear from IAT sooner...than later....

What school did they assign you?.Subject?

Mine is English and i am hoping to be placed in Al ain as it sounds very good for families

Hey Essi yeah Im based in the UK,Im a biology teacher and the intial offer stated that I will based in Al baynounah campus which I think is in the western region. Feeling a lil apprehensive as i will be travelling  alone :S

Do you know what school you been assigned?

Thats good to hear someone from the UK is waiting😆😆 so have you resigned from your current job?

In my initial offer, they stated that they had not been given my exact location....perhaps as i have kids, they need to place me in a family friendly place so still locationless.....difficult to plan anything.... I am sure you will meet other people from the UK who maybe traveling alone....

No I haven't resigned from my current job as it stated not to in my initial offer. Did you? I know that my reference request was sent out today, do you know if they contacted your referees yet?

Hopefully we will have the final offers soon 😊

Hi Muna.

Yes I know they requested my references last week ...We were on half term so my headteacher did the reference on Monday....I have not resigned as yet but had an honest chat with my headteacher about the offer....I just hope the final contract comes sooner...