Looking for an english teacher in marseille

Looking for an english teacher for 13 hours-15 hours a week in different centers of marseille. september to june 2016.
13€/hour brut. Statut autoentrepreneur.
contact  : laurence 06 88 17 64 03

frenchschool wrote:

Looking for an english teacher for 13 hours-15 hours a week in different centers of marseille. september to june 2016.
13€/hour brut. Statut autoentrepreneur.
contact  : laurence 06 88 17 64 03

Please place a free advert in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.
Thank you.

Hello.....
I saw your ad..ı am a retired university educator lady for teaching English at all levels and medical English also..
ı am physically effective enough for teaching..luckily no problem.. ı have had En glish teaching experience for about 30 years..if you are interested please lets contact..best regards...y.e

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Frenchschool,

The Language teacher jobs in Marseille section has been made available for such offers. So, do not hesitate to post your ad there please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello..... ı am a retired English educator from the university..ı have had the experience for  about 30 years..ı can teach  for all levels even the medical English....and turkish..best wishes.....

Cher Laurent
From French parents, I have been educated from age 11 in English high school and college/university with my work experience being exercised mainly in the language of english.
I have university degree qualification as a teacher, with also a Cert TEFL from ILC centre, University of Edinburgh.
I add  ten years practical experience of teaching English language to both childen and adults of other nations from beginner primary level to University of Cambridge examinations in English as a Second and Foreign Language.
I am a French Italian, Spanish and Greek speaker for communicative and reading purposes and have delivered language lessons to students from these countries.
I am available to come to Marseille to work with you and look forward to a reply in due course concerning an interview.

Yours most sincerely
Tomas Alberto Maria Levette. D.Phil[LS]

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you for your answer but we have already selected a teacher for this position,

Best regards,

laurence

Thank you laurence.