Need an oec

Hi everyone..just want to know what are the requirements to get oec in bahrain.i came as visit visa last 2012 then after 3 months they transfer to working visa.everything was processed here in bahrain.nxt month I'm going for vacation but dont know what to bring to get my oec here.thx in advance to the one who will give reply.😊☺

hey!

if anyone does not respond, kindly contact your embassy they would be able to give you the information.

good luck

T&R

I got one for my maid last year when she was going on vacation.

You need to go to the Phil Embassy (Kuwait Ave) and take your original passport, CPR, work contract and photocopies of all of these things. You also need passport size photos (plus full body 3*3 for maids).  For maids / nannies, the contract is actually made in the Embassy and notarized.  You also need copies of your sponsors passport and CPR (for individuals). 

You go up the stairs to a room where a guy will take your details and give you some paper work to fill out.  Once done, you will go downstairs and into another area where you will pay for the service plus get some insurance.  Back up the stairs and the guy will issue you a receipt.

It's relatively quick and takes under an hour if you have all documents.  Best is to go early in the morning as the Embassy is pretty empty then.  There is actually a facebook page which shares a lot of information on OEC process.  Will try to find it.

How much is the cost of maid's contract in Philippine Embassy?