Looking for a local business partner

Hi,

We are currently looking for a local business partner based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka who would help us set up gyms across the country.

We have the master franchisee of an international gym chain for Sri Lanka and are looking to foray into the country as soon as possible.

This will be a joint venture between our company and the local partner.

Interested parties can contact me on *********

Thanks and Regards,
Ankit Desai.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Ankit,

I can help you to do that business, currently  I'm living  Kalutara  ( out of colombo )  as well as I have my own
place in Akurala - Hikkaduwa.

mail me with your sugesion,

Thushara

Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hi Mr. Thushara,

We have identified Colombo 5 and 7 to set up initial few outlets. Can I know your background and your profile? We are in search of a local JV partner who can help us set up the business and invest in the Capex at the same time. 

Kindly mail me your company profile ( if any) of the existing business which you might be into . . .

Thanks and Regards,
Ankit Desai.

So its not a JV its actually Ankit Desai selling gym equipment and a brand name and walking away?

No it's not that. We would be running the business also. It's not selling of gym equipments, we are not into that business.

Hello,

Have you found someone to help you with this?If not,just leave a message here.

Please you can go ahead with helping me to this. We need genuine people to take up this. You can write to me on my personal email id ***************

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello aannkit07,

Kindly note that Expat.com is meant for the expats, where a platform is at their disposal to share their experiences and advise new members seeking to expatriate.

We have a dedicated section for demands or searches like job offers etc.

I would suggest that you post an advert in our classifieds section, please refer to the hyperlink below.

> Business partners classifieds in Sri Lanka

Regards,
Gavind.

Hello

your email id is not shown as expats don't allow posting personal contact details.How can I contact you?Just let me know a possible communication method if you know.

Best regards

Milan

Closed