Looking for a Maid in Neuss area .Buscando empleada en Neuss.

We are looking for a maid to do all house work ,clean ,iron ,wash ,arrange the house ..etc
If you are interested and you already live in Germany ,please do let me know .
Please if you are not legal in Germany do not send me emails .
Starting the month of July ,for 5 to 6 hours a day for 5 days a week .
For Neuss area.

Thank you
Ivana
estamos buscando una empleada para mi casa , 5 a 6 horas al dia ,5 dias por semana .
Todos los trabajos de casa . limpiar , lavar , ordenar ,cuidar de los gatos , planchar ...en fin todos los trabajos de casa
Apartir del mes de Julio.
Muchas gracias

Ivana in germany wrote:

We are looking for a maid to do all house work ,clean ,iron ,wash ,arrange the house ..etc
If you are interested and you already live in Germany ,please do let me know .
Please if you are not legal in Germany do not send me emails .
Starting the month of July ,for 5 to 6 hours a day for 5 days a week .
For Neuss area.

Thank you
Ivana
estamos buscando una empleada para mi casa , 5 a 6 horas al dia ,5 dias por semana .
Todos los trabajos de casa . limpiar , lavar , ordenar ,cuidar de los gatos , planchar ...en fin todos los trabajos de casa
Apartir del mes de Julio.
Muchas gracias

The best place for your advert is in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page. Also browse through the ads there as people often advertise their services there too. Your free ad will get better exposure there too.

Hi Ivana,

Please post this ad in the Housemaid jobs in Düsseldorf section, it might help your message to get across more effectively. :)

I also advise you to post on the hispanophone forum as well : https://www.expat.com/es/empleo/europa/ … iador.html

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers: