Inspiring thought!

let us make difference. let us share our positive thoughts and experiences. 
as i read somewhere in a book A lifetime inspiring thought! “Always try your best to get whatever you like, Otherwise, u will be forced to like whatever you get”.

What you don't want to do with yourself ,don't do with others.........
same way what you cant say to urself or don't want to listen from others ,don't say to them..............

What nation can save the world?

Your imagi-nation.

-- Judith Dolmatch

""Be good to the people on your way up the ladder coz you will meet them on your way down' . A verse from *That's the way it is' by the Late Lucky Dube (rip).
Never forget people who were there for you during e hard times because you might need them again.

"Women who are devoted to beauty are being tremendously generous of themselves."

-- Robert Panté

That's not Zep's Plant with an é, right? :/

cccmedia wrote:

"Women who are devoted to beauty are being tremendously generous of themselves."

-- Robert Panté

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.

Maya Angelou

"Dont you ever wish you were someone else, You are meant to be the way you are exactly, Dont you ever say you dont like the way you are when you learn to love yourself you better off and fine" source~ Forgotten

If I put my life on hold, they win....

Who are ·they"?

The people who are sitting in your heart right now.  Weighing it down.  Killing you in their judgments about what is "right."

-- James Altucher

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR