Rent a flat or a house in Liberia

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Liberia. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Liberia.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in Liberia?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Liberia?

How to find a home in Liberia: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Kindly assist me acquire a single room self contained for rent. Will move to Liberia in April and  will be staying for 5 years so i would prefer an affordable room. Please assist because it's urgent.

@ sayettey > The Housing in Liberia section might help you. I invite you to post an ad to raise your chances.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

In the compound where I live there is one apartment fully furnished with 3: bed rooms going for $1200 monthly if you find some one to share with may be good idea. Location is Mamba point

give me a call or email me isaackolo71 (at) gmail .com  [Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

habugod wrote:

In the compound where I live there is one apartment fully furnished with 3: bed rooms going for $1200 monthly if you find some one to share with may be good idea. Location is Mamba point

has the apartment been taken? thanks

Have you still a room ? I will arrive in 2 weeks... I'm interessed... :top: