Visa Sponsorship from PH to Bahrain

Hello,

I'm Dale from the Philippines. I want to go to Bahrain for 4-5 days only to visit a friend and I want it to be a surprise visit. I don't have any relatives in Bahrain to sponsor my visa on my behalf. I've been browsing over the internet and this website evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhrSLEn.html is by far the most helpful one in my case. It says that any accredited airline, hotels, and travel agencies in Bahrain can sponsor visa on my behalf. I have sent them queries through email for 3 weeks now but I didn't get a single response from them. Can you help me out with my current situation? Maybe you know of some other ways for me to visit Bahrain from PH.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Dale Bokingkito

Perhaps ask travel agents in your area.
They may be able to arrange this for you through the agents in Bahrain.

dear DaleBokingkito,

May be you should call them instead or give a try at Bahrain Embassy in Philippines http://www.bahrainconsulate.com.ph/ who could give you more info.

good luck!

T&R
Arjun

You need to book the hotel and they will do the work for you. Book for one night and then stay with your friend if cash is an issue

Hello, Thanks for replying to my post. You are correct, hotels in Bahrain can process my visa if I book and stay at the hotel. In fact, I got a reply from two hotels in bahrain, Crown Plaza and Sheraton Hotel. They have the same requirements before they process the visa (business visa) since they don't do tourist/visit visas. My problem now is requirement No. 1 which states an invitation letter from a local company in bahrain. Do you know of a hotel who can do tourist/visit visas? Thanks. Appreciate it. :)

1.) Official letter from a Local Company in Bahrain that will explain the purpose of the visit. (Company should have an account with Crowne Plaza Bahrain)
2.) Hotel reservation for complete duration (Room reservation)
3.) Clear copy of the passport  to be sent by email  - Passport should be valid for 6 months from arrival in Bahrain
4.) Visa application form  to be filled
5.) Credit card authorization form  to be filled and send along with front/back copy of the card
6.) Occupation Details of the Applicant

Pls an currently living in ph...pls i wnt to travel to bahrain..how do i get the visa

For Philippines passport holders, visit visas can be arranged if you have friends and family here in Bahrain. If you do not have friends and family, then the only other way is to apply through accredited hotels and agents.

The other way in which you can legally travel to Bahrain is if you found a job and your employer obtains the necessary work permits and entry visas.

Hi Farhaz,

Thanks for replying to my post. I've emailed some accredited hotels already, unfortunately they only do business visa which requires an invitation letter from a local company in Bahrain for them (the hotels) to process the business visa. Do you have any recommended travel agencies in Bahrain? Thanks! Appreciate it. :)

DaleBokingkito wrote:

Hi Farhaz,

Thanks for replying to my post. ... Do you have any recommended travel agencies in Bahrain? Thanks! Appreciate it. :)

Try AlGosaibi Travel. A trusted and reliable agency:

Their contact information is below:

Head Office                     
Bahrain Car Park Building,
Goverment Avenue,
P.O.Box 540
Manama,
Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel (973) 17 212333
Fax (973) 17 215501
e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you Farhaz! :)

DaleBokingkito wrote:

Hi Farhaz,

Thanks for replying to my post. I've emailed some accredited hotels already, unfortunately they only do business visa which requires an invitation letter from a local company in Bahrain for them (the hotels) to process the business visa. Do you have any recommended travel agencies in Bahrain? Thanks! Appreciate it. :)

Well sorry for a late response , but Bahrain Hotels "Few of them" do process tourist visas and here is the info
The cheapest rate I found was
"Elite Five"
From BHD 35.00 / night

:-

TOURIST VISA GUIDELINES FOR KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN

Greetings from the ELITE HOSPITALITY GROUP! Below are the requirements which are necessary to process the tourist visa.
Kindly note, Immigration rules are subject to Change.
Please note: Visa applications will only be processed for guest who will be staying in Elite Hospitality Group Hotels only. We also advise you to log on the Bahrain E-Visa portal www.evisa.gov.bh  to check the eligibility for visa on arrival.
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
BD 40/-Nett per passport as visa application charges.
A clear scanned color copy of the Applicant's Passport (Passport MUST be valid for 6 months at least from the date of travel).
Please email your scanned passport copies to [email protected]
Visa charges shall be paid in advance in cash/Vide Credit card
Complete credit card authorization form along with enlarged scanned copy of the credit card (both sides).
Visa application is valid only for the guest who will be staying in Elite Hospitality Hotels. If guest is not willing to stay within our Hotels, the Elite Hospitality Group has the right to cancel the application and charge the amount.
Minimum 2 nights' booking has to done with any of the Elite properties in order to process the visas. The payment for the room (for 2 Nights) has to be paid in advance. (The room rent will be non-refundable).
Once Visa is issued, this cannot be amended. In case of amendments in arrival dates of guests which is beyond the expiry of VISA, the existing visa should be cancelled first and new application should be processed
The Visa is valid only for single entry and the duration of stay is limited to 7 days from the date of arrival.
The Visa is Valid for 1 month from the date of issuance.
Tourist visa is extendable for a period of 1 week and in totality, the guest can stay for a 14 days with periodical extension, & extra charges apply.
For extension of the visa, we require 3 days advance notice before expiry along with the original passport and a fee of BD 60/-Nett
Visa processing will take 5 to 7 working days; therefore all the above requirements must be received 7 working days prior to arrival date.
Visa processing can only commence upon receipt of the room charges and the Visa charges.
Issuing of visa shall be at the sole discretion of the immigration department. Elite Group is not held liable for non-issuance of Visa.
Your passport must not contain any Israel Stamp OR entry Visa.

Click here to : Elite Hospitality

WOW! This is a great info. I was about to give up. Thank you so much gunner757. :)

DaleBokingkito wrote:

WOW! This is a great info. I was about to give up. Thank you so much gunner757. :)

Never give up in life  :)

It's my pleasure mate  :top:

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. :)

Awesome! gunner757! your the man!!  :thanks:

Hi everyone,

Regarding this post. I've email the hotel (Elite Group) already as per gunner757's reply and they do process tourist visa. Just completing the requirements now before sending it to them. I just want to thank you all for the help, I very much appreciate it. :) One last question though, for the visa payment and room reservation, the hotel accepts credit card or cash. If I choose the option to pay in cash, where can i possibly send my cash from PH to Bahrain? Just wondering if I could pay through Western Union or something.

Thanks again guys!

Hi Fharaz,

Just wanted to clarify on your previous post. So a friend here in Bahrain can sponsor someone in the Phils to come and visit here in Bahrain as tourist visa? And to be a relative is not required? Thank you

raffinan wrote:

Hi Fharaz,

Just wanted to clarify on your previous post. So a friend here in Bahrain can sponsor someone in the Phils to come and visit here in Bahrain as tourist visa? And to be a relative is not required? Thank you

A Bahraini Friend can !
He has to be a Bahraini Citizen !

But if you want tourist visa , as I mentioned Elite Hotel can arrange it for you ;)

am Emmanuel from south Africa and I want a job at Bahrain please can you help me found job since you know a lot about it or any contact of company that can sponsor me .please help

Hi Emmanuel,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

For more chances i suggest you to post an advert on Jobs in Bahrain.

Good luck

Stéphanie

then why is it in checking the eligibility for visa upon arrival philippines is not belong to the list so how could be able to avail the visa.

please give some idea regarding this matter. well glad and appreciate for the response.

actually i just arrived here last week came from bahrain. my visa with my employer is already expired and i decide not renew with them that is why suddenly i depart from bahrain. so i am already cancelled my visa with them. now i am trying to find an accredited agency that can assist tourist visa.

please i need help. thank you

dear simplyannette,

I don't think it is easy to get tourist visa into Bahrain. I'm not discouraging your efforts to get one, but beware of the rules and regulations you may have to follow and i am sure if anyone has more info they would definitely reply back

good luck

T&R

simplyannette wrote:

then why is it in checking the eligibility for visa upon arrival philippines is not belong to the list so how could be able to avail the visa.

It is upto each country to decide who can get visa on arrival and who does not. Unfortunately, Phillipines passport holders are not entitled to visa on arrival facility.

simplyannette wrote:

please give some idea regarding this matter. well glad and appreciate for the response.

You will need either a visit visa or an employment visa to get into Bahrain. Visit visa can be arranged by a relative or friends, through their employers. Employment visa is arranged by your employer.

simplyannette wrote:

actually i just arrived here last week came from bahrain. my visa with my employer is already expired and i decide not renew with them that is why suddenly i depart from bahrain. so i am already cancelled my visa with them. now i am trying to find an accredited agency that can assist tourist visa.

please i need help. thank you

Visit the evisa website of the Bahrain Immigrations. They provide a list of agencies.