Adveti Recruits August 2015

Hi All,

I have just received my final contract from Adveti and have been placed to work in RAK. I am from the UK and would love to meet someone in the same boat.

Has anyone else been contracted to work in RAK or is currently working there I would love to hear from you. If you can share some advice on stuff to do, places to go and where the best places Re for accommodation etc?

I am planning to fly out there mid August 2015.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

:cheers:

Hi,

I've just been told I've been recommended for Adveti - how long did your entire process take as I'm interested in timescale? i.e. how long did the pre employments take? How long before you got initial and final offer?

Many thanks,

Hi Meerkat1,

Congratulations on bein recommended. Did you have your interview in the UK?

If you went via recruitment agency then I would advise you to make sure you have given them all in document they have asked for.

The longest wait is for the pre employment check to come back which can take up to 3 months or longer in some cases.

Mine took around 2 months. Once you get the pre employment check back you should have your initial contact within a week or so.

And once you have signed and returned your initial contract then your final contract should be with you within 4 weeks or sooner if your lucky.

What will you be teaching? Have you been recommended a position in RAK?