Looking for people in their 20's in Dublin

Hi,

I am moving to Ireland end of April and would love to create a circle of like minded people that fancy meeting up in the evenings, going places in the weekends etc. I am 23, I am from New Zealand and would love to meet people.

Post here if you are interested

Hello aseekup,

Good move ;)

You can also drop an ad in the  Hobbies, Interests in Dublin to widen your chances and more visibilities.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hey, I just arrived in Dublin this month from New Zealand and don't know anyone here yet. So yea, i'd be keen to meet up once you arrive :)

Definitely keen. I will be there last week of April. Thinking of staying in a hostel first week or two until I find my feet

Sweet! I'm just staying in an airbnb until I can find a job and get settled. But I don't know anyone here so it'll be good to meet up. Let me know when you arrive and get settled! Good luck on journey over!

Hello,

I am planing to move to Dublin too and dont know anyone there.Since I have tight scedule I am not here often.my mail is:[email protected] if anyone is intrested for chat.

Kind regards and best of luck

Marko

Guys ...don't pay a high rent in hostel..if someone still have not got the place ..then drop a msg ..will lookafter...

Hey guys I am living in Dublin for a while now I am 24. Know a bunch of cool people around town in their 20's too.

Let me know if you wanna join us for partis or hang out☺

Hi!

I just arrived a few days ago and am in very much the same boat as you are or were anyway as it seems you would have been here for a while now?
If you can offer any advice or support on settling in I would really appreciate it!
I am currently in one months accommodation (flat share) which is great until I figure out a longer term solution - but I am quite overwhelmed with trying to find work, open a bank account, finding a more permanent place to live AND not really knowing anyone!
Any advice on how you got on would be welcomed, I have found these past few days a bit tough at times!

Hey Amelia,

I just moved to Dublin from America two months ago. Finally got all that stuff sorted out and am working full time. I know how tough a process it can be, and especially not knowing anyone. Been hanging out with my boyfriend's friends mostly, and dying to make some good girl friends of my own.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to answer them! :)

Desiree

Hi

I moved to Dublin from NZ a few months ago with my Irish boyfriend, I am settling in fine but would like to meet some new people.  I'm in my mid 20s and it would be nice to get to know some girls who moved over this year as well.  So if anyone wanted to chat or meet up for a coffee that would be great, just get in touch =).

(Also getting set up over here wasn't always straight forward, so I am happy to offer any advice too!)

hey Nicky..how you doing???

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I saw your write up, I'm in Nigeria now but planning of relocating to Ireland. am 29yrs old, chartered accountant by profession. please can we hook up?

Thanks

Hi how are you.  But am not there yet I will be coming there soon..