French polynesia participative guide

Hi,
Can you please advice how can I obtain access to this French Polynesia participative guide? It is very important as I would love to relocate to French Polynesia.

Thank you

I am the only venezuelan person living in Papeete, Tahiti. My experience as a foreign person is, Tahiti and the Polynesian including New Caledonie,are very, very, spensives, even for the european. The most spensives food, you will pay here 2 and 3 times what you pay in europe or usa. Example Nescafe price in Paris 6.03 eu, Tahiti 13 eu (Carefour). A beer in a bar 10$.
In other words, coming to the Polynesian you need a lot of money in your pocket, no joke. Jobs, most reserved for the Tahitien, minimum salary 1800$, Health, you may need a ourside insuren or belong to the CPS. Visas follow the french inmigration rules and you need to go to any french consulate to apply for it, for those countries that may required one. In the other hand is one of the beautiful places in the world, it's a paridise, Bora Bora, Morea,.. New Caledonie,.. make the balance :0)

Hi mustbeabetterway and JMPotter, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

So far there is no article in the Life in French Polynesia participative guide. Maybe JMPotter can help us to write some articles in the participative guide. :)

Thank you very much for your contribution.

All the best,
:)
Christine