Qatari visa processing time

im from philippines ,and got my job offer from doha qatar.as a waitress in a high end restaurant.my company apply my work visa since march 24,2015 until now im still waiting for my visa to come,im so worried,,someone give me some advice,,thank you & godbless!!!

As far as I am aware, it takes from 2 to 4 weeks, following the submission of verified documents.

It depends - we are opening a new restaurant and the official documents are taking a long time to process before we get our visa quota... hence we too are having some recruited staff who are not able to travel to Qatar... Wonder if we are the ones who have employed you :)

It takes some times
Wait
:D

Average is 2-4 weeks for processing new work visa.   However it is not so abnormal for the process to take 2-3 months, so don't get alarmed.  Hang in there and have patience, unless you have another job offer from somewhere else of course.

Hope this helps.

hi may i ask what is the name of your restaurant ? is it turkish restaurant? yny grande? ahm why some of ur recruit applicant is not able? thanks!!

thank you!!! its been 2months already  so sad

hope to come  this week,. :(      yes it helps me ,,..

Dear ,
I had done  (Diploma)in Architecture &Interior Design technology and.
I need a job in a any Architectural farm &construction
compny . Got posting quality
Asst.Architect.Can hard work .
so I need engineers visa  joinin to
any compny. Please hav a
suggestion. As for the 1st time.
thank you .

mizzie kyle24 any news?