keep snapping pictures along the way
and making a "day note" as well and
the thought of meeting another Filipino
in that area would be an added bonus.
I'm hoping to start this very soon so
please hit me a message. Thank you
and so looking forward to this.

Hello Wildfire,

Have you tried our Switzerland social network section for Filipino contacts in your area .

Will it be your first time in Switzerland?

Please do share your expat experience with us and tell us about your activity once it's successful.

Best of luck in your endeavor,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team.

Hello Gavind

It's my third time but staying for good now. I just thought of maximising my GA plus I'm into snapping pictures and want to meet other Filipinos too so I thought that was a nice idea.

I hope it becomes successful. Thank you for the link, will def be checking this

Thaimar

Hi.  Come to Geneva and take photos of Fete de Geneve anyday for a week 1-9 August.  I can organize a day for you.

Hi Vhagen

Thanks for that suggestion, never been to Geneva but I've been wanting to. :)

Thaimar

hi there! my name is sherryl. i would be interested in taking beautiful snaps, although i don't have a professional camera. would you be interested in an amateur hike? i am on holidays now and will be back in june. yoh can send me whatsapp message at 0791950458. hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Sheryl,

It doesn't have to be a professional camera, mine's not either. It's not hard to make good shots here anyways. I'm good with hikes too. Been doing small hikes here and there with my in-laws kin so I'm quite used to it by now. Will send you PM over whatsapp.

Thaimar

Hi Wildfire,

It  was been so nice of you trying to start this activity.  I am  always interested of meeting our fellow kababayan and with photography as well though I am currently learning some basics of how to make a good one.

I am currently living in Rapperswil, canton st. gallen

cheers!