Looking a new job in Rabat

HI! good day! I am Mira, from Philippines I'm looking a job here in morocco as a nanny or house cleaner.I have 2 years experience work as nanny here in Rabat.Thanks

Hi mira and welcome to Expat.com :)

The forum isn't the appropriate place for job offers and requests.

Therefore, i invite you to post your job ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Rabat section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

we are family of 3 with a little 2 years old girl living in morocco , i m looking for someone that are educated , trustworthy , can work without supervision in the house choors and is a good cook . we are a honest , love the helper as a part of our family , we have mutual respect between our helper , the life in morocco is good . our little girl has already a nanny that is taking care of her and teach her french but want someone that can learn her english too , we also have moroccan cook .
If your interested please contact us
thank u

I m actually looking for a philipino housemaid and nanny at Rabat. I m actually in Dubai and going back to morocco this June. If u re interested, let me know
Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hi Mira , if u are still looking for a job, send me pls your CV to ********
Thanks

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.
Priscilla wrote:

Hi mira and welcome to Expat.com :)

The forum isn't the appropriate place for job offers and requests.

Therefore, i invite you to post your job ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Rabat section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello all,

Kindly refer to the above quoted post.

Please note that the forum is not the appropriate section for work searches or offer, kindly follow, Priscilla's guidelines.

Thank you,
Gavind.
[Topic Closed]

Closed