Searching for a philipina

Hello, i live in rabat and i am searching for a philipina who CAN Cook and clean the house and take care of a newborn when she dosnt have tasks to do in the house!
The salary is 2500dh a month/ and  plane ticket ounce in 2yrs
If interested contact me!

The post would be live in?

Why a Filipina? Why not a Moroccan lady whom you could pay more to because you wouldn't have to buy an expensive plane ticket for her?

Have you had good experiences with Filipinas in the past? I'm intrigued as my maid is Moroccan and she's very good and trustworthy.

@Hellokoki
I seriously doubt whether you will get some who is willing to go home only every 2nd year. I go along with what laduqesa has stated.

Hi Hellokoki,

You might post your jobs offer in this section > housemaid job in Rabat.

Thank you.

hi i'm from morocco and i have a friend interested to your advert she lives in philippines how can she contact you ?

Pls any one have a phone numbers for filipino maid . Try call me at 0661788865
Urgent

Why a Filipina? What's the matter with a Moroccan?

and 2500 dh per month would cover what exactly or typically - i dont think it covers the entire house AND cooking AND taking care of a new born or does it ?

i am also thinking about hiring a maid but have no clue how to go about it or the price I should expect to pay

omzda > you're completely off topic

Can u pls tell her to send me her CV to **********

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hello,

Since the initiator of this thread is not online anymore, i will close the thread.

Feel free to start a new thread if you have questions on our Rabat forum

Thank you,
Gavind

[Topic Closed]

Closed