NEED ROOM TO RENT IN AMSTERDAM WITH INDIANS, IMMEDIATELY

Hi,

I am Nitin Aggarwal from Delhi, I recently came to holland to
work for a company as a Research Engineer, before that I was in
UK completing my Master's in Electronics Engineering. I am
Interested to meet with fellow Indians,

Also, I am looking for a room to rent with Indian in Amsterdam,
any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

you can call me anytime on - 0643197564

Cheers
Nitin Aggarwal

Hi,

I am Ajay Betala from chennai,india, I will be landing in amsterdam,

natherlands on 1st of October 2009  and I am looking for a stodio/1 bed

room house for lond term stay near Diemen.
I am also willing to share a flat with any indian.
I belong to jain community and so I prefer vegeterian flat mate.

I work in a MNC and i am on a long term stay in amsterdam.

My india number is +9884749136

If you have a flat available then you can call me at my number or email

me at [email protected] or you can give me your mobile number and I

will give you a call.

Cheers
Ajay Betala

Hi,

My name is Priyanka. End november I am coming to Amsterdam for long term. Can anyone help me out with finding a room + a roommate (female) in Amsterdam?

Thanks,

Priyanka

Hi there, i have a (furnished) room available in Almere per January 1st 2010, this city is near Amsterdam and all the facilities (supermarket, restaurants, shoppingmall, banks, train- and busstation, free parking etc…) are near by. The room is in exellent condition. You can use all the facilities in the house as well, such as a modern kitchen, bathroom with bath tub and shower, wireless internet etc.. The price is 400 euro all incl.

priyankac wrote:

Hi,

My name is Priyanka. End november I am coming to Amsterdam for long term. Can anyone help me out with finding a room + a roommate (female) in Amsterdam?

Thanks,

Priyanka

Hi Priyanka, my wife and i have a room available near Amsterdam, in Almere. It might be interesting for you, because it is very hard to find any living space in Amsterdam.
The(furnished) room is available per January 1st 2010 and all the facilities (supermarket, restaurants, shoppingmall, banks, train- and busstation, free parking etc…) are near by. The room is in exellent condition. You can use all the facilities in the house as well, such as a modern kitchen, bathroom with bath tub and shower etc.. The price is 400 euro all incl.

Mail to [email protected]

Hi
My name is Rahul and i m from delhi i m coming to diemen near amsterdam by 7thSep2010and i need a room on sharing living expenses i mean everything.if anyone intersted pls reply me as soon as possible

Welcome to Expat.com to all of you :)
May I suggest to those seeking accommodation in Amsterdam to post a free ad in Amsterdam's Classifieds? There are various subsections such as room for rent or sharing accommodation to name just a few.
Those who want to stay outside of Amsterdam can post it here.
Of course you can also check out the Accommodation section for already posted ads.
Good luck to you all!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Priyanka,

I have a room available in Amstelveen (suburb of Amsterdam with the largest indian community) from 10th December 2010. I live with my husband in a 3 floor row house. The room rent is inclusive of heating, electricity and internet. You can also opt for indian food at meals or use the kitchen (with microwave, dishwasher, oven, etc.) The house is situated about 100m from the metro station and has direct connection to Amsterdam and Schiphol (Amsterdam airport) as well.

We can talk about further details. You can contact me at [email protected]

Kind Regards
Deepthi Sampathy

Rawie Sewnath wrote:
priyankac wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Priyanka

Hi Priyanka, my wife and i have a room available near Amsterdam, in Almere. It might be interesting for you, because it is very hard to find any living space in Amsterdam.
The(furnished) room is available per January 1st 2010 and all the facilities (supermarket, restaurants, shoppingmall, banks, train- and busstation, free parking etc…) are near by. The room is in exellent condition. You can use all the facilities in the house as well, such as a modern kitchen, bathroom with bath tub and shower etc.. The price is 400 euro all incl.

Mail to [email protected]

Need a room in amsterdam from 16th May 2011.Any help please..

Hi HK.THULLURU,

Please post your advert in the Amsterdam classifieds under accommodation section.

Thank you.

Hi All,

Looking for a long term shared apartment preferably in Amstelveen. Please reply urgently as I need to vacate the current apartment by this month end. My email id : [email protected]

Regards
S.Mukherjee

Hi Mukherjee!

I would rather suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Amsterdam classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Hi,

If any indian professional looking for furnished individual room in amstelveen .

Available from 1 feb 2013

You can contact
0031-686159116
cheers
dipa

Hi,

I am dentist please let me know where is it, bye.

dkunjdeepa wrote:

Hi,

If any indian professional looking for furnished individual room in amstelveen .

Available from 1 feb 2013

You can contact
0031-686159116
cheers
dipa

Hello dkunjdeepa and welcome to the forum!

You should post an advert in the Housing in Amsterdam section. It can help.

PS: To note that this thread is dated 2011. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Hi,

I am looking for accommodation in Amsterdam for 3 months stay in the month of December. Would any one interested to share accommodation with me? I am looking for female roommate

Regards
Rekha

If any one is interested ,
Please mail me at [email protected]

Hi priyanka,

Even i am looking for roommate. are you okay if we both search and stay ? if yes please mail me at [email protected]

Regards
Rekha

Hi Rekha,

Please note that this is quite an old thread.

Can you please post an ad concerning your accommodation research in the Shared accommodation in Amsterdam section? It might help :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[Moderated: no free ad pls]

hi i,m coming amsterdam u have any kind of Room Available

I need a nice room from December 1st with registration in Amsterdam .

Please help me in that regard.

Hi

I need room in Amsterdam  from Jun 2015, I am IT Contractor.

Please Advise.

Thanks in Advance
Madhu

Hello everyone,

For your accommodation search, you should please post your advert in the appropriate section which is housing in Amsterdam section.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed