Tennis in Atakoy

Hi everbody,
I was playing tennis with my sister in Atakoy regularly, but she had problem with her knee and can not play any more. So, I looking for a partner to play tennis in Atakoy and the court fee is 5 Lira per hour.

Turan

hi

thanks, maybe we can get a doubles match going as i would like to play a few different people? and also as I am not great might not be so good to just play me! have you had any other takers?

alexis

Hey, we can do double match this weekend. I think Atakoy is appropriate place cause of corts.

We can play while I'm in Istanbul July 23 - 25. Any time, maybe not so hot.
Alex

Hi Alex,
sorry but it is not possible for me to play in week days, because of work.

Hi,

Have not played tennis in ages but I'd be glad to join if you are on this weekend.

Laurent

sorry for late replies i dont check here very often. i am in UK at the moment until september

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Im a tennis player at my university team, double or single, let me know if you want to play a game buddy

Hi everyone,

I can play in Atakoy and I am an intermediate level player. Let me know if you would like to join me.

Hy ı love tennis and would like to play wıth anybody but am not a profesonal

Hello onyecca > just to inform that this is an old topic. Why don't you start a new one on the Istanbul forum ;)

Hello Damir. I'm visiting istanbul until friday, may 23rd. Im desperate to back to a tennis court. But as I'm travelling I have no rackets nor balls with me. Im a basic player, i can hold short rallies. I've taken taking coaching for one year.
If you have a spare racket we can play. I'm free all day.
This is my email: [email protected]

Cheers

Hello . I'm visiting istanbul until friday, may 23rd. Im desperate to back to a tennis court. But as I'm travelling I have no rackets nor balls with me. Im a basic player, i can hold short rallies. I've taken taking coaching for one year.
If you have a spare racket we can play. I'm free all day.
This is my email: [email protected]

Cheers

İ am interested in temnis too. İ live asian side.

Hi Guys,
Lets play  this Thursday :) After meeting in front of Kültür Koleji in Atakoy, we can directly go to courts for playing.

I am in for Tennis. Just let's do it on weekends...
Let me know if any of you are available this Sunday...

Hi

I like to play tennis too but dont have partner.
could you rally with me?!

shiva

Hi

Most of these posts are old so thought I'd start a new one.  I am in Atakoy very often and would love a tennis partner,  Im intermediate but happy to play any level.  Am around now if anyone can play Atakoy or Bakirkoy.

Drop me a line

Hi Johnny,
We can plan for this weekend if you have time.

See you,
Turan

Hi Turan

Yes.  I can play tomorrow pretty much anytime and Saturday morning?

Simon