Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Thanks dear , copy that , and since i am new member , will pay attention to the forum continuesly .  :D

Hi, i'm living in Futian. And new in Shenzhen. Lets make friend?

im zimbabwean and looking for zimbabwean who currently in china

that will be a a nice idea

Hi there !!

I am new member, I just arrived to Shanghai and I would like to meet some people here, as I do not know anyone yet.

Let me know if there is someone interested on having a meeting?

Thanks and best regards to all of you . ;)

I'm moving to Jinan on Sunday I'd be down for a meetup! I wanna get to meet people! :)

How about a pub crawl next weekend? Maybe choose some rooftop bar in houhai or sanlitun? (Beijing)

:) Hi all I am James  an Australian now living in Guangdong ..Shunde.... not new to china..been here 5 years  but very new to Shunde... looking to link up with others....

Hi all we are having a Dutch Kings day party this weekend on Yong Kang Lu at Rooster Saturday and sunday from 12pm, we will have dutch food, pies and music, wear orange to represent and will be great to see all there.  :)

sarias   be nice to know what city you are in...

Oh sorry I thought this was for Shanghai only. So yes the party is in Shanghai on yong kang lu at Rooster.

Hi all

Any expats living in Yinchuan?? I am a Teacher here.......

Nassie

hey there- new to SZ. From California. Hit me up anytime to chat ;)
WeChat: BZealous

Hi guys, I live in Sucheng district in Suqian at the moment. Let me know if anymore around for coffee or lunch.

Annie

Another Dutch Kings Party again still on Yong Kang Lu but on the quitter side, at Gilligans 176 Yongkang Lu 永康路176号
Wear something orange (just do it, it won't kill you) There's Probably the best burger you'll ever have in Shanghai, Bitterballen (Think Beef Gravy balls, triple breaded and then deep fried!) Patatje oorlog (Fries covered in Saté sauce, Mayonnaise and Diced Onion), Speculaas Pie and special meal deals!

If you cant find us then wechat us on byfo_hotsauce

Any more information for the meet up?

Those of you who like wine, this Sunday at Staxx on Jiazhou Lu in Jingan we will do a wine tasting of some really decent wines and have burgers. from 2pm till 5pm. 293 Jiaozhou Lu, near Xinzha Lu 胶州路293号2-3室, 近新闸路. If you cant find us then wechat us on byfo_hotsauce. See you then. Thank you.

Hey, for those in Guangzhou/Shunde, anything happening tonight/anybody wanna set something up tonight? Friday and the weekend! >:)

HEY JULIEN, i am curently living in shanghai. if you know about any social gathering event pls do let me know, i would like to participate in it and of course make new friends. much appreicated.

:D Any guys in foshan or guangzhou who want to have a bike trip around Pearl River.This is Tyler here,  I can as your tour guide. Just want to know more friends and share each other experiences in life.Also, it's my honor to teach you chinese or contonese. QQ;343957240 or wechat:pangyanle   Wish one day be your good friends.

Hi everybody,

Just want to make it clear that this topic has been created in order to encourage Expat.com members to meet in real life.

Therefore, if you wish to organise a meet-up, i invite you to follow these recommendations :

- create a new topic
- suggest a date
- suggest a place
- suggest a location.

Suggest at least two weeks before in order to raise the chances that members see your Expat.com gathering suggestions. ;)

Also note that the Expat.com team can also help you to promote your gathering.

Thanks all

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,
If you know of any expact groups or meetups in Dalian please let me know.
I am close to Zhongshan area.

Hi Annie,

I'm also living in Dalian close to Zhongshan area(I think it might be far from your area, not sure)
Perhaps we can try to get a few expats together for a meetup?

Hi All,

Im a newbie to Shanghai and China. I arrived here a couple of days ago and would love for a meet up to happen in Shanghai. I'm from London, UK.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi.. I am Radhika... I just came to Shenzhen s few weeks back and would like to meet up and make new friends. I hope we can catch up.

hello , I'm Mariam, now in guangzhou, would like to hang out when free.

So has any meet up happened in Shenzhen? if anything is planned please do let me know.

Or we can organise one?

Thanks
Bally

I would like to join the SZ meeting, too.

Let's plan something for beginning of August. What do you think?
SZ guys, who are already living in SZ, any recommendation concerning the place to meet?

Hey Julian,i do do do agree with you!!!Could you be kind enough to let me know if the meet-up is done?

Thanks!I love party!

- Life
- anytime,i am a self-employed
- maybe shenzhen,guangzhou,xiamen are all okay
- anywhere

O! Garden in Futian do a weekly meet on Wednesdays perhaps we can hope onto that band wagon?

Hi everyone!

I am Vincent from Singapore. Planning to go shanghai end of July and would love to make more new friends before looking around.

My wechat ID is arsenalisme02

Hope to know more new friends.

Hi guys, I am Ravi. I am planning to be in China in next few weeks. I will be glad to meet few of you guys there.

Is anyone still active on here! Been living in the Fengtai district for the past few months and am bored out of mind! Would love to meet other ex-pats, or anyone who speaks English besides my wife (love you hunny!)

Yes, we meet every Tuesday and day trips every couple of weeks

Next events

Tuesday 11 August - Flames Bar, Hilton Wangfujing
Saturday 15 August - Day trip to Gubeishuizhen
Tuesday 18 August - Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing (Liangma Qiao)
Tuesday 25 August - Catherine de France

Ok thanks for the info!

Hey there,

This is a great idea. I just got to Shenzhen two weeks ago from US and would love a meet up. How about next week? Coco Park?

Thanks,
Jun

Hey! Anyone at tianjin downtown?

Joseph

Hi all,

we are holding a market for charity on 29th august next Saturday in Shanghai Xintandi, 700 Huangpi Nan Road we will have food drink and jewlery and fun activities to get involved with it runs from 12pm and its indoors, all are welcome and its free to come by. hope to see you then. Saira

Hello,i would like to be there.Could i have the party details?

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct