Employment visa

respected sir/madam

my self phani

i got offer (on 12/05/2015)  in one of the reputed company in Oman as electronics engineer after my interview.
i am replied my acceptance also. after from that date onwards there no call from my agency. if i am called they are replied as wait for some time. i am mailed to company about  to know what is the status of my job offer(on 20/05/2015).  company HR replied that "we are completing internal and government procedures which are time taken. hence wait for some time."

i am not yet completed medical test too.
   to process labor clearance(LC) certificate medical fit certificate must or not?
please tell what are steps to get visa after getting job offer by both employ and employer?

please give replay

thanking you

Hi phanendra.92,

Labour Clearance is an issue for the employer to sort out, and not in any way connected with the employee directly. So getting the medical tests done and labour clearance issues are totally unrelated.

Unless the Ministry of Manpower approves the employer's request for clearance to appoint a new expatriate for a particular job, the employee cannot be hired.

The process and path of applying for a labour clearance is slow and littered with hurdles. I am obviously not going to repeat myself regarding the processes all over again now. Take the effort to read through the information which is freely available in the forum, for your personal information and benefit.

phanendra.92 wrote:

respected sir/madam

my self phani

i got offer (on 12/05/2015)  in one of the reputed company in Oman as electronics engineer after my interview.
i am replied my acceptance also. after from that date onwards there no call from my agency. if i am called they are replied as wait for some time. i am mailed to company about  to know what is the status of my job offer(on 20/05/2015).  company HR replied that "we are completing internal and government procedures which are time taken. hence wait for some time."

i am not yet completed medical test too.
   to process labor clearance(LC) certificate medical fit certificate must or not?
please tell what are steps to get visa after getting job offer by both employ and employer?

please give replay

thanking you

Dear Phani,

With Due respect, I just ought to inquire since you are an "Electronics Engineer". Don't you guys undertake a technical "English" subject during the first semester of the engineering as per the international Engineering standards ? Would you mind sharing your majors in the engineering as from your post and the query, I'm highly doubtful whether you actually acquire an engineering degree. No offence either, just a clarification and nothing else.

regards,
Schaz!