Can the processing case done within the said hearing date

Hi, I actually applied for gc in October 2014, and my case will be processed before may 1 2015.(said by them). Will the Decision is given with in the date or it may take some time.

I got approval for my green card this month april 15th

When is ur case sent to hearing

Actually i applied on Nov 24th 2014 and on jan 27th i got a letter says tht my educational detail was send for the danish educational department for the assessment thn on april 15th i got conformation mail from vfs and nw i submitted my passport for stamping.

Hi
I want know  I applied on December 5th 2014,and I received a letter from embassy on March 3rd stating that your educational documents send for the Danish labour agency for the assessment.....I recently called to danish embassy they said that your assessment is completed and decision is pending and I will inform you to your case worker...cal me after two weeks....
We will tell you ....

hi

brother me form chennai i applied on sep 29 ,2014 and my status as shown like that from Feb 2015 there no changes in that . almost 8 months dot completed. still how long they will take .do you have any idea

i applied 0n sep 29 th 2014 and on feb 2015  1st week my status is like that
Your Passport Status
VFS Visa application reference number.DECE/290914/0004/01 will be forwarded to Embassy of Denmark Embassy, next working day in morning , New Delhi for further processing

i dont know still how long it will take to complete my process

Cal denmark embassy directly
+45 72 14 20 00...you will get good answer.