Expat Meetings in Bangkok

I am considering moving to Thailand, and is this a support group that might help me transition to Thailand when I get there by chance? I am trying to get into a networking pool and make new friends before I get there.

Rob

Hello,

I am quite new to Bangkok and would like to maybe join your next meeting please keep me informed. Thanks

Scott

is anything exciting going on end of Jan? as i'll be there for a month, would like to meet new friends
Alex

Hi guys,

Im new here as well. If there are any new meetups I'd be keen to know to make some new friends and have a good time!

Cheers,

Tom

Hi guys,

I just arrived yesterday in BKK! Looking forward to hear about an upcoming meeting to meet new people!

Kind regards,
Oliver

Just found this forum, please keep me informed. Thx everyone

As here is not much going on, here 2 tips how I met some people in BKK:

meetup.com
internations.org

Check it out!

Cheers!

we do meetup meeting on Khaosan every months. so you guys pls leave me your facebook here, so i can add and invite you for the next one at the end of this month

Hi
Is there any Meeting in February'14
waiting for that....

hi
i m new in bkk and i like to join your meetings

my fb is fotisffwfotiou

seems a bit quiet, anything happening soon? :)

When do all these meetings happen?

PS: you can add me on fb - facebook.com/DjAneesh

Thanks!

Please inform me when we have meeting

thank you

Let's go ! Who wanna go drink a glass ?

www.dubisthai.com

Just checked it out and downloaded the app. Thanks!

Hey guys.

For those of you looking for a good place to meet people and make friends, I recommend the monthly pool parties at: Ambar, on top of the Four Points by Sheraton, on Sukhumvit soi 15, and
Liquide Pool Bar, on top of Sofitel, on Sukhumvit road between soi 13 and 15.

The parties are very popular and often have BBQs, and special host DJ's.

If you are interested there is a party soon at Ambar, here is a facebook link to the event page.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2694553 … r=upcoming

Hi evryone,

I am new here in Bangkok for my internship until october. If someone is down for visiting, have dinner or for a drink just let me know it will be a pleasure to hang out with new people in this new life.

Sophie

Hey everyone I just arrived in Bangkok and was wondering when the next event will be? my facebook email is [email protected]

give me a shout :D

I think it's about time to initiate a new meeting, before New Year, that is... LOL

Hi,
I am interested to join.
Software management consultant from Singapore.On site visit to BKK.
I am an Indian.

Thanks
Karthik

Hi, Sophie, I would love to take you out for dinner and some drinks. I an new to BKK as well. Out of town until Sept 6th, but if you want to get together then let me know.

Chance

Hello all,

Please be reminded this is not a dating site.

Thanks & best regards
Olivier
Expat.com Team

When is the next one?I want to join.

Hi!!
I'm new to Bangkok just moved here from Scotland two months ago and would like to meet up with some other expats/travelers for drinks sometime! When is the next meeting happening?

Julia

In January. I will let you know.

I will arrive in Bangkok on January 18, so who want to drink something(beer, wine, champagne :)) , coffee, or just water :))  )  with me let me know .

hi mr. luis,
i am new bangkok and really looking new friend..can i join your get together from next....

:thanks:  Hey Bro, Thanks for arranging such a nice Gathering!

am coming to Thailand next week and will join you guys.

Doing a great Job.

Hates Off

:)  Mr.Luis m gonna catch you up in next meeting!!!

@ Teacherbenz > Please avoid posting too much on the same thread please.

Also note that you are quite off topic here as this topic concerns the expat meetings in Bangkok. So for your offer, it would be best if you can  post in the Language classes in Bangkok section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am from Bangladesh and coming Bangkok soon.

Please let me know your e-mail and Mobile Phone Number so I can contact you easily.

Thanks.

Hello GBA,

Can you please be a little bit clearer.

Is it for the expat meeting or for the languages classes  :/

If it's the case you post on the wrong thread and is  :offtopic:

As stipulated earlier for language classes please post your ad in the classifieds section, Language classes in Bangkok.

Thank you,

Marjorie

you do this every Fri? would be nice to know the next meeting/get together  :/

Great.  :top:

I'm here in bkk I would like to meet a friends  expats  in thailand  bkk or chaing mai sooooon ..my line ID is leconh

hi everyone, i am a singaporean who will be based in BKK in a months time, hope to make more friends when i am in Bangkok. My line id is jaesuk87 , so add me up  :)

next week i will be in bangkok , i hope meet friends girls and boys

hi friens i want mett expatriats in bangkok , i will be in 08/09/2015 there

Message me anytime if there will be such a meeting that will happen soon! you can add me in wechat ***********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security